Announcements

Would you like to co-innovate with us? If so, we’d like to invite you to become product development partners with us. Read more about it in our announcement Launch of the TeamViewer User Focus Program

Highlighted
Posted by Boris1
Photon

Freeze install Itbrain Anti-malware

Help is needed
On several machines hung installing antivirus. There is a message that the antivirus installation continues. Delete, stop, reset the process impossible. It continues for several weeks. Teamviewer reinstalled, other antivirus deleted. Support service is not responding. What to do?Clipboard02.jpg

8 Replies
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Remote Management Staff
Remote Management Staff
Solution

Re: Freeze install Itbrain Anti-malware

Hi @Tech-Key

The encountered situation was due to a Windows Security Center integration in Windows which handles the Security Programs.

The situation was resovled via internal support. 

Product Owner, Remote Management services.
8 Replies
Remote Management Staff

Hi @Boris1 

Thanks for the message. 

I have replied to all support e-mails you sent. Something might be wrong if you do not receive replies. 

I have your phone number from the last e-mail and I will give you a call today to solve this situation toady. 

I will also update this post with whatexactly happened and how we solved it. 

Remote Management Staff

# Situation update 

There was an issue with the User accounts and permissions in Windows.  Solved via internal support channels.

Posted by Tech-Key
Digon

Hey Stanislav!

I may be having the exact same problem. I contacted support, but I wont hear back from them until Monday.

If you happen to see this, could you send me an email with more details on how to resolve it?

I loged on to each individual computer with a problem and confirmed the systems hould "Trust this application" but the problem persists.

I did have some luck uninstalling ITBrain entirely and rebooting, then re-installing again, but I don't want to do that with all the computers if I can avoid it.

Tech-Key
Remote Management Staff
Solution

Hi @Tech-Key

The encountered situation was due to a Windows Security Center integration in Windows which handles the Security Programs.

The situation was resovled via internal support. 

Posted by Tech-Key
Digon

Thank you for all the help @Stanislav! :)

Tech-Key
Posted by mikeja
Electron

Thanks for helping!

Posted by mknopp
Henagon

What was the solution? Would help to have posted it as I am running into the same issue I believe. 

Have a few machines that are stuck attempting to install the AntiMalware tool for a few days now. 

Remote Management Staff

Hi @mknopp

Thanks for the post. Both situations which were managed in the past had 2 different solutions due to internal infrastructure of the customers. 

If the ITbrain Anti-Malware is in installing mode for more than 10 minutes it could mean that the installation process did not reset when it failed. 

#Possible solutions

- Check if the perevious security solition was uninstalled properly, use dedicated uninstall tools if available. 

- Reset the installation by deleting the device from the list and adding it back or by removing the account assigment on the local machine. 

- Remove account assigment -> TeamViewer Options -> General

- Activate again and if the installation fails please get in touch with our support for further torubleshooting. support@itbrain.com

I hope this helps.

Best regards,