Highlighted
Posted by Boris1
Photon

Freeze install Itbrain Anti-malware

Help is needed
On several machines hung installing antivirus. There is a message that the antivirus installation continues. Delete, stop, reset the process impossible. It continues for several weeks. Teamviewer reinstalled, other antivirus deleted. Support service is not responding. What to do?Clipboard02.jpg

8 Replies
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Remote Management Staff
Remote Management Staff
Solution

Re: Freeze install Itbrain Anti-malware

Hi @Tech-Key

The encountered situation was due to a Windows Security Center integration in Windows which handles the Security Programs.

The situation was resovled via internal support. 

Product Owner, Remote Management services.
8 Replies
Remote Management Staff

Hi @Boris1 

Thanks for the message. 

I have replied to all support e-mails you sent. Something might be wrong if you do not receive replies. 

I have your phone number from the last e-mail and I will give you a call today to solve this situation toady. 

I will also update this post with whatexactly happened and how we solved it. 

Remote Management Staff

# Situation update 

There was an issue with the User accounts and permissions in Windows.  Solved via internal support channels.

Posted by Tech-Key
Digon

Hey Stanislav!

I may be having the exact same problem. I contacted support, but I wont hear back from them until Monday.

If you happen to see this, could you send me an email with more details on how to resolve it?

I loged on to each individual computer with a problem and confirmed the systems hould "Trust this application" but the problem persists.

I did have some luck uninstalling ITBrain entirely and rebooting, then re-installing again, but I don't want to do that with all the computers if I can avoid it.

Tech-Key
Remote Management Staff
Solution

Hi @Tech-Key

The encountered situation was due to a Windows Security Center integration in Windows which handles the Security Programs.

The situation was resovled via internal support. 

Posted by Tech-Key
Digon

Thank you for all the help @Stanislav! :)

Tech-Key
Posted by mikeja
Electron

Thanks for helping!

Posted by mknopp
Henagon

What was the solution? Would help to have posted it as I am running into the same issue I believe. 

Have a few machines that are stuck attempting to install the AntiMalware tool for a few days now. 

Remote Management Staff

Hi @mknopp

Thanks for the post. Both situations which were managed in the past had 2 different solutions due to internal infrastructure of the customers. 

If the ITbrain Anti-Malware is in installing mode for more than 10 minutes it could mean that the installation process did not reset when it failed. 

#Possible solutions

- Check if the perevious security solition was uninstalled properly, use dedicated uninstall tools if available. 

- Reset the installation by deleting the device from the list and adding it back or by removing the account assigment on the local machine. 

- Remove account assigment -> TeamViewer Options -> General

- Activate again and if the installation fails please get in touch with our support for further torubleshooting. support@itbrain.com

I hope this helps.

Best regards,