Highlighted
Posted by JordanNolan
Henagon

Hide IT Brains in my TeamViewer 13 console app

We have the corporate license and are starting to roll it out to the support team.  I do not want the support team to be distracted by, or be trying out, any features that we have not approved or tested.

Is there a way to hide or remove the IT Brains options that the team sees in the TV app?

2018_01_21_11_39_38_TeamViewer.png

1 Reply
1 Reply
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Hide IT Brains in my TeamViewer 13 console app

Hello @JordanNolan

Thank you for your message.

Only the account the devices are assigned to (found on the device itself, under Extras | Options | General | Account Assignment) would see these options; as long as all of your devices are assigned to one 'Master Account' (meaning your techs have their own unique logins they use to connect to devices), your techs would not see these buttons.

Any tech that did have devices assigned to themselves would see these buttons however; utilizing a Master Account across your TeamViewer license would help alleviate this issue.

I have submitted your feedback, regarding hiding the ITbrain buttons altogether, to our Product Development team. Such ideas are always welcome, although I cannot say if or when the feature could be added.

For more information regarding using a master account with TeamViewer, please see the following link: Using a Master Account with TeamViewer

Thanks again for your feedback.

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)