Posted by matdc
Digon

IT Brain Reports - Whole group

Hi everyone,

I wonder why it is possible to get the connection report for a whole group of computers, but not the antimalware or monitoring report for the whole group, I can only get the report for a given single computer of the group.

Am I missing something? Thank you!

Mathieu - Dynamic Creative
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Solution

Re: IT Brain Reports - Whole group

Hello @matdc

Thank you for your message.

If I understand correctly, you wish to see a report from ITbrain Monitoring & Asset Tracking and ITbrain Anti-Malware for all devices within a specific group.

If you navigate to the group within the Management Console, and then click the ITbrain Monitoring & Asset Tracking or ITbrain Anti-Malware tab, at the top you can specify a single device, or clear the filter so that all devices that have alerts within the specific group are shown. Please see below: Device Select ITbrain.pngSelect a single device, or clear the filter to see alerts from all devices within the group.

You can also organize the alerts by device so that all alerts for a specific device can be seen, while still viewing all devices at once: Group by device.pngSelect Group by Device to organize all alerts based on the device they came from

I hope this helps! 

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)

1 Reply
Highlighted
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Solution

Re: IT Brain Reports - Whole group

Hello @matdc

Thank you for your message.

If I understand correctly, you wish to see a report from ITbrain Monitoring & Asset Tracking and ITbrain Anti-Malware for all devices within a specific group.

If you navigate to the group within the Management Console, and then click the ITbrain Monitoring & Asset Tracking or ITbrain Anti-Malware tab, at the top you can specify a single device, or clear the filter so that all devices that have alerts within the specific group are shown. Please see below: Device Select ITbrain.pngSelect a single device, or clear the filter to see alerts from all devices within the group.

You can also organize the alerts by device so that all alerts for a specific device can be seen, while still viewing all devices at once: Group by device.pngSelect Group by Device to organize all alerts based on the device they came from

I hope this helps! 

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)