Posted by PaulPhillips
Henagon

IT Brain deployment when PCs offline

Hi,

I have a number of PCs that I want to enable IT brain on. I can activate it when the PC is on, which is fine, but is there any way to enable this so it works when they're next online? At the moment I'm having to get users to turn their PC on for 5 minutes so I can enable it.

4 Replies
Posted by Remote Management Staff
Remote Management Staff

Re: IT Brain deployment when PCs offline

Hi @PaulPhillips

Thanks for the post. 

At this moment there is no way to queue an offline computer to get the installation when it comes online.

I added this as a feature request and we will investigate this possibility in the future.

If you have any other problems which you are facing when using ITbrain please let us know  We also can expand on this discussion if you want. We are always looking to our customer's needs and problems to improve ITbrain.  Please let me know if you would like to have a  more in depth discussion regarding ITbrain Monitoring &Assett Management and your current needs. 

Have a nice day, 

Product Owner, Remote Management services.
Posted by sektor7
Electron

Is there anything new on this topic?

We have the same problem and try to find the right way of installing ITBrain on ALL of more than 200 PC. We try this for over 2 month. We can´t check the online status every day.

And by the way: how to see the list of feature requests? Maybe the user can rate this so you know better which to implement first...

Posted by PaulPhillips
Henagon

Has there been any further push to get this implemented?

Highlighted
Posted by Remote Management Staff
Remote Management Staff

Hi, 

Thanks for the message. 

For the foreseeable future we will not implement this feature. 

We did not got any further requests about this implementation or any other use cases.

We are busy to bring ITbrain services to other OS and to have featuers which many of our customers will use.

I hope this helps. 

Product Owner, Remote Management services.