ITbrain - How to know if backup is in progress - Some files and folders not backed up

Announcements

Shape the future of TeamViewer Remote Management with our Product Team. Click here to join!

Highlighted
Posted by enthalpy
Henagon

ITbrain - How to know if backup is in progress - Some files and folders not backed up

I have begun trying ITBrain for backups, and have created a policy that backups up periodically. A backup was (theoretically) completed a moment ago, but when I go to restore files, very many files and folders are missing on the cloud.

How can I know whether backup is still in progress, by when will my files be backed up, and the date/time and size of the copied files? Right now the very limited information on what has been backed up makes me worry about the solutions's reliability for backing up my professional files. I cannot fine a report function specifying what was backed up and when, and this would be really critical.

Thank you beforehand!

1 Reply
1 Reply
Posted by TeamViewer Staff
TeamViewer Staff

Re: ITbrain - How to know if backup is in progress - Some files and folders not backed up

Hi @enthalpy,

Thank you for your interest in ITbrain Backup.

If the folder/file path was entered without wildcards you should see all selected files and folders in the cloud, if this is not the case please contact us at sales@itbrain.com.

You can check the status of your backup in 3 different ways:

1. Management Console, under ITbrain Backup tab click on the settings and Status, which will show when the last backup was done.

2. Local Backup client, click on the Status, which will show when the last backup was done.

3. Teamviewer client, click on the device and you will see if the backup is running and how many files are left to be backed up.

You can check the file version as well when you click on Restore and select a file. Different file version will be available too as the retention period is 30 days.