Missing ITBrain Backup after new Setup of an Server

Announcements

Enjoy your weekend!

If you want to read our latest blog post, click here.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Missing ITBrain Backup after new Setup of an Server

We miss the backups of one of our servers after we have completely rebuilt the server and it has a new TeamViewID?

How can the data be recovered from a backup if the computer is no longer active and should be transferred to a new server?

Thanks and Best Regards

Jan

3 Replies
3 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Missing ITBrain Backup after new Setup of an Server

Hello @Janb,

Thank you for your post.

As long as the old device's ID is still in the Management Console as a managed device (I.e. you did not delete the device from your Computers & Contacts list or manually uninstall ITbrain Backup prior to rebuilding it), you should still find the original ID's backup in the Management Console.

If this is not the case, please contact our support team so we may look further in to the matter.

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Unfortunately your support is not available all day because "so many" customers have a problem... says your nice band announcement!

Please contact us directly by e-mail so that we can exchange our telephone numbers! A backup, which can no longer be produced, is a very serious problem!

With kind regards

Jan

Highlighted
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Hello @Janb,

Thank you for your feedback. 

I have created a ticket with the ITbrain support team so we may further assist you in this matter. You should receive the ticket confirmation email shortly.

As an aside, you can reach the ITbrain team directly, Monday through Friday, by calling the number listed on our contact page (locations vary), as well as submit tickets directly to the ITbrain support teamon the same page.

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)