Announcements

TeamViewer IoT is hiring! Check out the open positions here!

Posted by RobD
Henagon

Removing subscription for monitoring products PLEASE!

I have been back and fourth for months telling you I wish to cancel my ITbrain etc subscription but you keep sending me invoices, and telling me to send you the latest invoices. I have done this multiple times. 

PLEASE just cancel ITbrain, antimalware, any form of monitoring subscription on my account

6 Replies
6 Replies
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Re: Removing subscription for monitoring products PLEASE!

Dear @RobD,

Thank you for your post. 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please, submit a ticket with the form on this homepage. 
If its possible, provide an invoice number for my colleague in the ticket. They will take care of it on Monday. 
Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Best,
Natascha

Hi @RobD,

I hope, that the team contected you regarding the subscriptions and everything is fine so far?

Please let me know, if there are any further questions. :)

All the best,
Natascha

Posted by RobD
Henagon

Hi,

I am now getting debt collection notices for overdue invoices? I will not pay these as you were told in Novermber 2018, Support ticket to remove the licences.

Cheers

Hi @RobD 

Thanks for your message and your ticket ID. 

I already forwarded your case to my colleagues. They will contact you to clarify the case. 

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience caused. We will fix this asap. 

Have a great day and all the best,
Natascha

Posted by RobD
Henagon

Hi Natascha,

thank you, I recieved a phone call shortly after posting this confirming that all was good and the account would be fixed. However when passing this infomation onto creditreform they are insisting they want proof.

Posted by RobD
Henagon

Hi Natascha, 

I sent you a PM with the file number creditreform have and an email address they keep contacting me from. They keep asking for email proof that teamviewer has sorted the problem. There is no email proof because it was taken care of here and with a phone call.