Highlighted
Posted by philippe_prost
Henagon

Still have a no antivirus warning but anti malware is up and running on the machine

I have an IT Brain and an anti malware subscription but my IT Brain keeps warning me that mt computer has no antivirus even though anti malware is running on it.

1 Reply
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Remote Management Staff
Remote Management Staff
Solution

Re: Still have a no antivirus warning but anti malware is up and running on the machine

Hi @philippe_prost

If ITbrain Anti-Malware is running and scanning the system should be protected. 

We do rely on Windows Security Center integration to show that ITbrain Anti-Malware is running.  Sometimes the WMI repository gets corrupted. 

You could try and check in Contol Panel-> Action Center (Security Center) if ITbrain Anti-Malware is registered there.  If ITbrain Anti-Malware is not registered please send us an e-mail to support@itbrain.com for further investigation. 

To speed up things please download our support collector and run it. Attach the resulted logs to the e-mail and a link to this thread.

http://download.teamviewer.com/SupportCollector ( logs will be zipped in the same folder)

Product Owner, Remote Management services.
1 Reply
Posted by Remote Management Staff
Remote Management Staff
Solution

Re: Still have a no antivirus warning but anti malware is up and running on the machine

Hi @philippe_prost

If ITbrain Anti-Malware is running and scanning the system should be protected. 

We do rely on Windows Security Center integration to show that ITbrain Anti-Malware is running.  Sometimes the WMI repository gets corrupted. 

You could try and check in Contol Panel-> Action Center (Security Center) if ITbrain Anti-Malware is registered there.  If ITbrain Anti-Malware is not registered please send us an e-mail to support@itbrain.com for further investigation. 

To speed up things please download our support collector and run it. Attach the resulted logs to the e-mail and a link to this thread.

http://download.teamviewer.com/SupportCollector ( logs will be zipped in the same folder)

Product Owner, Remote Management services.