Highlighted
Posted by philippe_prost
Henagon

itbrain monitoring and backup issues

Hi,

I currently have two issues with the ITBrain service, one with ITBrain monitoring system (surveillance ITBrain) and the other with ITBrain Backup.

• On the monitoring system, althought I have managed to install it on 5 machines without any issue i cannot activate it on two machines : a surface pro 3 machine with  windows 10 pro  and a desktop PC with windows 7 pro . Each time i try to activate them it tries for a few seconds and fails even though I managed to install anti malware on the same two machines.
  • The It Backup Issue is that I have tried to define a strategy to back up a crypted container stored into a E:\ToBeSaved folder and same thing it fails. Is there a size limit ? The container is 10BG . Also the backup takes place whilst it is mounted, does it back up open files ?
2 Replies
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by philippe_prost
Henagon
Solution

Re: itbrain monitoring and backup issues

Hi 

I have sent an email to the support.

2 Replies
Posted by Remote Management Staff
Remote Management Staff

Hi @philippe_prost

Thanks for the message. 

• For ITbrain Monitoring we do not have currently any reports of installation issues. I think it's best to contact our support for further investigation into the installation issues. Send us an e-mail to support@itbrain.com 

What is the TeamViewer version installed on those systems (TeamViewer 11,12 support our new Monitoring Architecture)?

Try resetting the account assignment in TeamViewer on those systems:  TeamViewer-> Options-> General-> Account Assigment. 

• For ITbrain Backup we do not support officially mapped drives yet. This will be a new feature which is in development at this time. Currently ITbrain backup supports only logical drives attached to the system. If the  E:\ToBeSaved  is installed on a WIndows system you could install ITbrain backup on that system and backup from there.

I hope this helps. Have a nice day.

Product Owner, Remote Management services.
Posted by philippe_prost
Henagon
Solution

Hi 

I have sent an email to the support.