Backup Failed

Announcements

We launched a new Blizz version. Check out the new features here.

Highlighted
Posted by bartlanz
Heptagon

Backup Failed

I am receiving notifications that "Backup Failed" on one of the computers I have IT Brain Backup installed on.

I've logged into the IT Brain portal and I do not see where I can find the issue. Where do I go to resolve backup failed issues?

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
Bart Lanzillotti
We Do IT USA
www.wedoitusa.com
1 Reply
1 Reply
Posted by Moderator Moderator

Re: Backup Failed

Hello @bartlanz,

Thank you for your post.

In most cases, 'Backup Failed' can indicate the previous backup attempt was interrupted. Many times, this can be device-specific; you may not see other endpoints exhibiting the same issue.

If the backup was simply interrupted, you should be able to start a backup manually to resolve. Go to the device in the Management Console's Backup endpoint list, click Manage, and then start backup2018-07-13 15_02_23-TeamViewer Management Console.png

If the issue persists, there could be an issue with the ITbrain Backup services on the endpoint itself. Please reboot the affected device and try again.

If the issue persists past this, it would be best to reach out to our support team so we may take a closer look at the device itself.

I hope this helps! 

Josh P.

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanksfor being an active member of our Community!