Feature request

Announcements

The board for the TeamViewer Expert Day is open for your questions - Join us here!

Highlighted
Posted by mattd
Henagon

Feature request

I like the simolicity of IT Brain but it needs to monitor more items to replace my existing solution. For example, disk encryption status, local administrator accounts, and current IP address would be helpful.

3 Replies
3 Replies
Posted by ITbrain Staff
ITbrain Staff

Re: Feature request

Hi @mattd

Thanks for the post. 

In order to understand better what problems will solve the features you needed, can you please explain why you would need them?

What action is needed on your side to monitor the features you would like to have in order to switch?

With ITbrain monitoring you can always see the Internal IP and External IP: https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Latest-News/New-Features-in-ITbrain-Monitoring-amp-Asset-Managem...

Regarding Local administrator accounts, what exactly would you expect to monitor?

Looking forward to your reply.

Product Owner ITbrain
Posted by mattd
Henagon

Drive encryption and elevated accounts are two items we monitor for device compliance. If, for example, a user is temporarily made administrator for some reason or a firmware update pauses and doesn't restart BitLocker, we want to know those things.

Without those items in ITBrain, we need another agent on the machine to report this information.

Posted by ITbrain Staff
ITbrain Staff

Hi @mattd

Thanks a lot for your description. 

I added the use cases to our feature request list.

If we will develop the necessary features for you they will be posted in Latest news section. 

Product Owner ITbrain