Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Not connect my oppo mobile

Team viewer Quick support is not allow my oppo f1 plus device to connnect from other devices. if any wat to control my device in remotely?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Not connect my oppo mobile

Hi @manihtraa and others,

I am happy to let you know that TeamViewer is now offering remote access with active control and keyboard input for the 

• Google Pixel series, 
  • Xiaomi smartphones, 
  • and also Oppo devices 
  • as well as many more. 

The new “Universal Add-On” enables remote access with keyboard input on all Android smartphones running Android 7 or higher.

Read more about the Universal add-on in our Knowledge Base article: Universal add-on for Android

Thanks and best,

Esther

Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button. Find more information here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started

View solution in original post

11 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by TeamViewer Staff
TeamViewer Staff

RE: Not connect my oppo mobile

Hi @manihtraa

Thank you for your post. Actually there is no addon for realtime support for oppo devices.

I forwarded your suggestion to our product management and moved your request to our ideas board.

If anybody else would like to have this addon for oppo devices please give manihtraa's post a kudo.

Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Reyhan
Highlighted
Posted by
Photon

Re: RE: Not connect my oppo mobile

sir please add addon teamviewer for oppo smartphone
Highlighted
Posted by
Photon

seem problem :(

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Plz add OPPO phone support

Highlighted
Posted by
Photon

Hi Reyhan
Any luck on getting add on created for OPPO family phones
I just purchased OPPO realme1 model and looking forward for this add on
Best Regards
Highlighted
Posted by
Electron

Please do millions OPPO users a favor. Right now my sister's OPPO A83 needs my remote assistance. The addon for OPPO are highly appreicated.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Oppo F7 is unable to remotely controled by other android devices
Highlighted
Posted by
Electron

oppo cph1819 only view when other mobile connect to it . No action and keyboard . Please create add-on for it.

Highlighted
Posted by
Henagon

Hi,  I'm just wondering if I'm still unable to help someone with an Oppo phone from my desktop computer ?  Kind regards.

Highlighted
Posted by
Electron

Hello,

Same problem. I bought an OPPO A9 2020 and I can't remote it using teamviewer. Il would be fine to develop an add-on for OPPO smartphone.

Thank you

Arnaud

Highlighted
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @manihtraa and others,

I am happy to let you know that TeamViewer is now offering remote access with active control and keyboard input for the 

• Google Pixel series, 
  • Xiaomi smartphones, 
  • and also Oppo devices 
  • as well as many more. 

The new “Universal Add-On” enables remote access with keyboard input on all Android smartphones running Android 7 or higher.

Read more about the Universal add-on in our Knowledge Base article: Universal add-on for Android

Thanks and best,

Esther

Community Manager

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button. Find more information here: Knowledge Base | Community Blog | How to get started

View solution in original post