Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

Customized Host - Dark Mode - Where is it, or better why it is not there? :)

Hello, just wondering why since I have the option to use in Team Viever Host the Dark Mode, there is no option to do it in Customized Host. Any Ideas? 

Cheers

Dam

4 Replies
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Solution

Re: Customized Host - Dark Mode - Where is it, or better why it is not there? :)

Hello @DamTech 

Thank you for your post. Thanks to @Vatsilidis as well for your assistance!

Regarding the custom Host option, while the option is available in the standard Host module, there is no setting in the custom Host options to enable the Dark Mode currently.

I am going to move this post to our Ideas board, so that we may track this feature request. While we cannot say if or when such a feature could be processed, we develop the TeamViewer software based on feedback like this.

Thanks again to both of you!

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by TeamViewer Star
TeamViewer Star

Re: Customized Host - Dark Mode - Where is it, or better why it is not there? :)

Hi @DamTech 

Have you tried manual to enable it, as it shows in this post?

Pro
Highlighted
Posted by
Digon

Hello, and thanks for msg , but I mean the Host Client not the full version. In full its working as it should.   

In below picture you can see what I wish for, a Dark Theme in Team Viewer Host Client

PS: I am almost positive that I saw Dark Themed Host Client in a computer, but after installing my customized Client Host there was no Dark Mode Theme option.

Cheers

Dam

Team Viewer Host.JPG

Highlighted
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Solution

Hello @DamTech 

Thank you for your post. Thanks to @Vatsilidis as well for your assistance!

Regarding the custom Host option, while the option is available in the standard Host module, there is no setting in the custom Host options to enable the Dark Mode currently.

I am going to move this post to our Ideas board, so that we may track this feature request. While we cannot say if or when such a feature could be processed, we develop the TeamViewer software based on feedback like this.

Thanks again to both of you!

Josh P.
Senior Moderator

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanks for being an active member of our Community!

Japanese Community (日本語コミュニティ) |  Chinese Community (中文社区) |  German Community (Deutschsprachig) | French Community (Communauté française) | English Community | Spanish Community (Comunidad española)

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Posted by TeamViewer Star
TeamViewer Star

Teamwork brings the best results, as usual !

Pro