Posted by jmac999
Trigon

Ability to store TV Recordings in the Cloud

It would be great to access TV recordings from the logs within the TeamViewer Online Management Console.

If storage is a concern within your own cloud platform, it could be linked up to another cloud storage service such as Dropbox or OneDrive and linked to each recording directly.

4 Replies
4 Replies
Posted by mLipok
Heptagon

Re: Ability to store TV Recordings in the Cloud

This feature would help to make Video tutorials for coworkers .

Regards,
mLipok , AutoIt MVP

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button.

Posted by jmac999
Trigon

I noticed this feature is available as part of the **Third Party Product** solution and their compliance section. I'm considering whether to move over or not, based on this feature alone!

Posted by JackRyan404
Photon

The steps you have mentioned seems a bit confusing to me. Though the ability to store TV recordings in the Cloud would a good feature I don't know to proceed with this.

Posted by jmac999
Trigon

What's confusing exactly?

The logs have the recorded data/time and if the recording occurs direct to whatever storage is configured, they just link to the same location with their pre-defined filename for retreival.

I thought of implementing my own setup utilising OneDrive but it was the OneDrive element I couldn't easily automate and even if it was setup correctly, there is little to ensure it remains compliant.

Handling recordings from within the cloud platform would be a much cleaner way to ensure recordings are centralised and enforced rather than relying on the config of the end client which can so eaily fall out of compliance.