Announcements

Shape the future of TeamViewer with our Product Team. Click here to join!

Posted by BornData
Digon

Allow to disable sound on Teamviewer android

Hello Teamviewer,

I would be really happy if you please can make it possible to turn on/off sound from remote unit, like you can make a remote reboot, or press ctrl + alt + delete from tools menu.

Best regards

BornData

2 Replies
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: Allow to disable sound on Teamviewer android

Hi BornData!

You can disable the sounds before making a connection by going to Options (The little Cog) in the main window of the app and unselecting "Play computer sounds and music" under "Advanced".

However I will add this as a feature request for you, can I ask that anyone else who is after this request please "Kudo" BornData's original post?

Thanks and I hope this helps!
-Scotty

Senior Moderator
Did my reply answer your question? Why not accept it as a solution to help others?
Highlighted
Posted by BornData
Digon

Re: Allow to disable sound on Teamviewer android

Yes, I know you can change the "default" settings.

But I made this request to make easy to turn on/off sound when doing remote support.

If I have sound turned on by default, it will be usefull in most situations, but sometimes I connect to units, where they etc. turned on web radio, and muted their sound, but teamviewer will play the sound (etc. radio) in my headset that im using to talk with my client in, by phone.

So when you from android is doing both teamviewer session and a call on same time, this can be problematic.

Best regards
BornData