Thanks in advance I'm also interested in this Asus addon

Posted by sergeyk1988
Henagon

Re: Asus Add On

I need asus addon for private usage!

Posted by jfmeurisse2018
Proton

Betreff: Asus Add On

Why it's free for other brands and not for ASUS users ?

I can buy license for such functionnality but not an business license (because I use TeamViewer for personal use and it's very expensive)

Highlighted
Posted by altac
Neutron

Hi

We have a prenium licence and we would like to have the Asus Add-on to access to the remote control of our Asus Zenpad 10.

Thanks

1 Reply
Posted by Kevin16
Electron

I need the asus plugin, only for private use please
Posted by GTROB117
Photon

Goodmorning, I also need this add on for an Asus Memopad for private use only.

Thanks

Good to you

Posted by fuadtadashi
Electron

I interesting Add On for ASUS too. Please email me at [personal information removed by moderator]

Posted by ppattard
Henagon

+1 please provide the Add On for private users on Asus! I'm very happy for using teamviewer from a Samsung device for years and now I can just forget it with my new Asus tablet :-(

Posted by hust
Henagon

Re: Betreff: Asus Add On

Hello

I have a TeamViewer-Lizenz for Mobil-Devices.

One User has a ASUS ME173X with Android 4.2.2.

The connection with this user ist ok but the Display is not in ScreenForm, it is only in Text-Form.

I think, this is the missing ASUS-Add-On. But ihav'nt found this.

Can you help me?

Thanks

Posted by mihai19
Henagon

I find it extremely frustrating for me, a non-commercial user, not to not be able to use Teamviewer for all remote control needs I  have when trying to help family and friends.
As I see it, this is a non-technical decision on the part of Teamviewer not to allow access to ASUS tablet/smartphone devices for free; I cannot figure out why, but it is their product so I understand it is also their decision to make.
The price for the commercial user of the product seems to be very high for occasional usage.

Anyway, for $20/year one can use download [competitor link removed by moderator]
The free version of the same product is limited to 200MB/month.
I am very happy with the performance of this product and I can only recommend it as a substitute for Teamviewer.

Posted by jamba
Neutron

Hi,

I also would have liked to control my ASUS Zenpad from my laptop and would be interested in using that add-on. But I'm still a non-business user here at home... Rgrds,

Posted by jacksonsantana
Henagon

Bom dia, Poderia liberar o acesso para uso particular ?

Posted by PJGriff
Henagon

Hi mihai19,  I just wanted to ask you a question about Airdroid, if you have a minute please?  When I tried this option a few months back, I was required to physically connect to the device that I wanted to control, i.e. with a cable.  As this is my father's phone and we are in different countries, that's not an option.  I'm just wondering if you had to go through this step also?  Thanks very much, Philippa

Posted by marcgalmes
Digon

Hi, do you have information about the add-on?

The TeamViewer app says that I can use remote control with their free add-on...

But then it says it is only available for business users.

I want my add-on for free to control my Asus.

Posted by ChrislyS
Henagon

I'm interested to add add-on for my asus too.

PLEASE   :-) 

:heart:

Posted by Berry1
Henagon

Hey I would like to have my asus add on plaes

Posted by aleksandr77lavr
Neutron

would love to have the asus addon for private use on my asus zenpad... thanks in advance...

Posted by michawen
Henagon

I'm also interested in a add-on for my Asus Tablet. I'm willing to pay for the add-on but a commercial license for the sole purpose to connect to my tablet is too expensive for me.
:-(
Posted by Rubycat
Digon

It must be Teamviewer demanding the business customer requirement as this is what I got from Asus:

Thank you for chatting with us today. Please view the following update from our R & D department.

"For Teamviewer question, please contact their team for these types of questions since the development team controls their usages, compatibility and TeamViewer's license purchases/policies on every OEM Android tablet on the market. "

Should you have further questions, feel free to contact us again over chat or phone by visiting our ASUS Support Page. If you continue to experience issues in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best Regards,
ASUS Service Center

@PucciAndrea wrote:

Can someone help me to find the add on for my asus zenpad (Intel inside) to be able to remote control it by team viewer?

Thanks

Regards

Posted by Stevensalmon
Henagon

I would like the Asus add-on

Thanks
Posted by HACCPManager
Henagon

I have a Premium License and still can't work out how to get the add on!!!!
Posted by HACCPManager
Henagon

I am in the same situation as you. Have you been able to get a resolution?
Posted by Alisson_Farias
Electron

preciso de um add on para ASUS para uso privado, pessoal

@Reyhan wrote:

Hi PucciAndrea,

thank you very much for your post. 
Please note: remote controlling for ASUS is only available for business users.

To download the provided Add-On you need to log in with your license activatedTeamViewer account, to verify that you are a commercial user.
The private usage is at the moment a feature request and therefore I forwarded your suggestion to our product management.

If anybody else would like to have remote controlling for ASUS in private usage, please give PucciAndrea post a kudo. :smileyhappy: 

Have a great day!

Posted by Rei
Neutron

I'm interested to add add-on for my asus pls
Posted by mspaanm
Digon

I bought a nice ASUS tablet for my in-laws in The Netherlands, and promised to help them remotely as they are non technical, very computer illeterate

I just discovered Teamviewer demands a annual business subscription that is exclusive for ASUS tablets !! Nice move to exclude one brand. I wish I had known that. We live in the USA, and now there is no way I can help my Dutch in-laws .

I dont mind paying a reasonable amount for an app, but a $600 subscription each year??? Come on now.... So now this gift to allow them to stay in touch while we live overseas became a VERY disappointing experience.

Please remove this silly demand that excludeds only ASUS devices from using Teamviewer free version.  Thanks!

Posted by TeamViewer Staff
TeamViewer Staff

Dear @mspaanm

Thank you for your post. This is a requirement of ASUS.

You need an licensed TeamViewer account to download QuickSupport.  

Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Reyhan
TeamViewer Staff

Dear @mspaanm

Thank you for your post. This is a requirement of ASUS.

You need an licensed TeamViewer account to download QuickSupport.  

Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Reyhan
Posted by Stefan00166
Henagon

Hallo need it for my nexus 7
Posted by mspaanm
Digon

Well, I understood from Asus support and all other requesters, that Teamviewer is blocking it to work on their tablets, and that Teamviewer has to release the working add-on for their tablets.

So in other words, according to Asus the block is NOT a requirement by them....

About your reply: "You need an licensed TeamViewer account to download QuickSupport. "

Yes, I know that! We ALL know that.  I am just responding to your first reply to the initial poser in 2016:The private usage is at the moment a feature request and therefore I forwarded your suggestion to our product management. If anybody else would like to have remote controlling for ASUS in private usage, please give PucciAndrea post a kudo. "

I thought that after two years some progress was made for this policy to change or allow a different priced option. No private person who gifted a device to a parent is going to pay  $600 per year to help a parent remotely.  Again, I dont have an issue paying Teamviewer a reasonable one-time fee, but paying $600 per year to help my overseas in-laws once in a while with their $300 tablet is just insane...

TeamViewer Staff

Hi @mspaanm

Thank you for your contribution. But one question...why is TeamViewer QS free for all other manufacturers? You can use mobile device support on samsung and many others...

So...why we should block ASUS??? Because it is a requirement of ASUS !!!

Reyhan
TeamViewer Staff

Hi @mspaanm

Thank you for your contribution. But one question...why is TeamViewer QS free for all other manufacturers? You can use mobile device support on samsung and many others...

So...why we should block ASUS??? Because it is a requirement of ASUS !!!

Reyhan
Posted by stefano973
Henagon

Vorrei l'a dd on per asus anche io

Posted by stefano973
Henagon

Me too

Posted by stefano973
Henagon

I would too

Posted by stefano973
Henagon

Ade on asus

Posted by Tob
Digon

Ok, at this point it sounds clear to me that Asus should have to pay a gross annual fee to TeamViewer for clients/users of its Android products, and this would imply a higher price to remain competitive...
Posted by interfresh
Proton

@Reyhan wrote:

If anybody else would like to have remote controlling for ASUS in private usage, please give PucciAndrea post a kudo. :smileyhappy: 

Hello

I am also very intrested in controlling my Asus android ZenPad

Posted by Globowarming
Neutron

I want the add-on too

Posted by newcom
Henagon

please add on for my ASUS tablet

Posted by Daniele14
Electron

I need to.
Posted by Daniele14
Electron

I have a TeamViewer-Lizenz for Mobil-Devices.
One User has a ASUS Zenfone2 ZE551ML
Posted by Boleach
Proton

I'd love to get the Add On for private use. Until now i couldn't control my Zenfone but at least i could connenct to the phone and see what happens on the screen. Now i cannot even connect. It tells me to download the "free Add On" and then forwards to a page which tells me that I need a licence.

Posted by tomi2
Henagon

I need it too for my ASUS

Posted by AndriyB
Henagon

Is it still possible to have remote access for asus for private use? Thanks

Posted by marcgalmes
Digon

Please it's important for me to be able to control my asus.

My screen has been broken and I need to remote controle my tablet with TeamViewer to restore my data. If not what I do, I throw away my tablet?

Posted by iammagicmatt
Proton

I also want to be able to control my Asus Zenfone 2 Deluxe using Teamviewer QoS.
Posted by AlexTheBest
Henagon

I'm interested to add add-on for my asus too.

PLEASE :-)

Posted by Luis711a
Proton

I am interested to add add on in my Asus for personal use
Posted by Gerritverhoeff
Proton

I liked to have iT to control my dad’s asus zen , he has alzheimer an bad hearing And cannot control iT . I don’t want to go to his house each time there is a problem
Posted by Gerritverhoeff
Proton

I need iT for my dad’s zen pad. He’s dementer And cannot hear properly. Icannot go each time he has a problem