Posted by Humberto
Atom

Re: Betreff: Asus Add On

Tenho interesse no addon
Posted by Tema
Electron

Re: Asus Add On

Доброго времени суток. Очень нужно для моего zenpad Add-On. Помогите пожалуйста  с этим.

Posted by Mono
Henagon

I'm interested to add add-on for my asus too.

Posted by Rahi
Neutron

Hello,

I would need add on to, my grandma is driving me crayz.

BR,

Renato

Posted by YW
Henagon

Hello Reyhan,

I contacted the ASUS headquater a month ago. Apparently they have no idea why teamviewer QS on their device are blocked for free teamviewer users. They replied me saying that they've contacted teamviewer regarding this issue 2 weeks ago but haven't heard back from teamviewer since then. Could you please help accelerate the communication between ASUS and Teamviewer? We all want this problem to be solved as soon as possible.

Many thanks,
YW

Posted by Egidio
Neutron

I also need Asus add-on.

Posted by Igor56oren
Photon

Kudo
Posted by Rivers1991
Henagon

Kudo

Posted by PSICA
Electron

Betreff: Asus Add On

Hi Reyhan,
  We have a license for mobile devices, but add-on is not downloaded and is not installed on the tablet Asus ZenPad 10 Z301ML. We pass the authorization, then nothing happens.

Highlighted
Posted by tatanika
Henagon

Hello! i have asus acer iconia tab 701, and tried teamviewer quicksupport, it proposed me to download and install Add-On, but after i accessed, it tells me than can't installed. 

CApXPshj4uQ.jpgcxyMJH4Sbuw.jpg-NcAGp3iFAA.jpg

Posted by paulsz
Photon

What is the reason behind this limitation? Is it coming from Asus or TeamViewer? I see many users requesting, some of the requests going back as far as 2016, yet TeamViewer still doesn't work on Asus for non bussiness users. 

Posted by Devon174
Proton

I'm interested to add add-on for my asus too.

Posted by jackyccw
Neutron

i need asus add on, thx
Posted by lucpinto
Photon

I'm interested by teamviewer add-on for my asus.

Posted by Ankit100
Proton

i need this add on for private use

Posted by Jonny_
Electron

Hello yesterday I buyed ASUS Zenfone max pro m1 but I can't use team viewer quicksupport for private usage. Please for detailed instructions what to do now.
Posted by david36
Henagon

still waiting for TV host on asus for non comercial users

still waiting for TV host on asus for non comercial users

Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Asus Add On **now available for all**

Hi all,

Thank you all for your upvotes and your posts to request the Asus AddOn!

I am happy to announce that we released a new version of our Android Host and Android QuickSupport module.

With this update, the support for Asus devices is now available for all TeamViewer users.

I hope you are enjoying the changes :-)

Make sure to download your TeamViewer directly: TeamViewer QuickSupport and TeamViewer Host

Thanks and all the best,

Esther

Posted by mspaanm
Digon

Re: Asus Add On **now available for all**

That is great and amazing! Thanks for the update. As soon as I am back in my home country I will be able to test this on the Asus tablet we gave to my wife's parents. So far it has been barerly used due to lack of being able to assist remotely. Looking forward to try this and confirm. Will be a few months until flying overseas.

Posted by bhuston
Henagon

Is there a way to get the APK so I can push it out via Maas360?

Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @bhuston

For receiving the apk for deployment, please reach out to our support staff by submitting a ticket.

Thanks and best, Esther

Posted by lukasa
Henagon

I have a zenfone 3, I still can only "view" the phone, no remote control is enabled as of yet, no popup for any add-on, I cannot find the add-on app on google play manually either. Where is the add-on?

Posted by david36
Henagon

Same here, I can't find the addon in the google play page of TV, so confusing!

Posted by KVT_BK
Henagon

@Esther 

After seeing availability of Asus add on public availabiity, i bought Asus Zen Max Pro M1 for my mom, who for sure needed time to time assistance in maintaining the phone.

Now after installing Teamviewer Host and Quiksupport, i can only view the sceen but can not operate it.

I manually searched and installed the add on too. But of no use.

Please help fix this issue.

Posted by MattB22
Henagon

Installed the quick support that should have the add on- still getting the prompt for my T100 Asus Transformer. Please provide helpScreenshot_2019-08-06-17-09-42.jpg

Screenshot_2019-08-06-18-02-40_1.jpg

Posted by markikows
Proton

hi how to have asus remote add on?
Posted by MattB22
Henagon

I tried to get an answer but seems its not that urgent. 
May look at **Third Party Product** or **Third Party Product** for a larger audience capability (android/asus remote control should be included).