Posted by caucow
Photon

Cannot "Show Black Screen" when connecting from mobile

When connecting to my computer from my phone, I am able to disable remote input but the option to show a black screen is missing. The monitor driver is installed on my computer and I am able to show a black screen if I connect from a non-mobile device (verified by using the TV Web Client in Puffin Browser), but after disabling remote input from the TeamViewer app, "Show Black Screen" doesn't appear. Is there a setting I need to change somewhere or is this a bug?

Connecting from Web Client (using Puffin):
https://i.imgur.com/r5x2g6r.jpg
Connecting from TV app:
https://i.imgur.com/YfMvo2L.png
4 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

RE: Cannot "Show Black Screen" when connecting from mobile

Dear @caucow

Thank you for your post and your screenshots.

Unfortunately, the "show black screen" function is currently not supported in TeamViewer remote apps for mobile devices.

Therefore i moved your post to the ideas board.

I've tested a connection from iPad to a windows device with Puffin Browser, there is a option for "show black screen" and it works very fine. 

:heart: THANKS FOR THE WORKAROUND :heart:

Wish you a nice day!

Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Reyhan
Posted by AlanHaden
Photon

Re: RE: Cannot "Show Black Screen" when connecting from mobile

Has anything changed on this?

I use my Android tablet to control my PC at home while I'm away. Is there a workaround or do I just have to wait for an update to Teamviewer?

Posted by emarzo
Henagon

Dear support

Is there any news?

It's really imortant thing - to surf on your remote PC without let it see to another peaple, what you are doing! It's not idea, as it exist on PC Teamviewer - it just not implemented on Mobile App - so it is not finished work! 

Please provide any answer did you plan it finish, and if yes approx when?

Thank you in advance

Em.

Posted by maniac333
Photon

It's been over 2 years and I just paid $1100 for Premium.  Are you going to address this anytime soon?