Announcements

Shape the future of TeamViewer with our Product Team. Click here to join!

Posted by MarTre
Henagon

Clients activity notification...(not a popup on taskbar)

Greetings.

I'd like to know, do You are planning add funcionality by some kind of additonal notification of the client list status.

I mean , right now I see the popup at taskbar if client is on-line, but it will fade away.

I'd like to have an:

- option (check/uncheck) in menu to send notification SMS/email when client came online

- or some kind additional tool, applet or active wallpaper ,

- or notification popup in system,

- or some kind of historical list with status of my client list in timeline...etc. that I can pin up to desktop.

Show me a way from "woods", if there is an option to do that in actual TV version.

3 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Clients activity notification...(not a popup on taskbar)

Hi MarTre,

I think the ITbrain features TeamViewer is offering are useful for you :-)

Here you can read more about it and here you can find the ITbrain board of our Community.

Feel free to post direct questions about ITbrain directly in the ITbrain board.

Best,

Esther

2 Replies
Posted by MarTre
Henagon

Thank you for responding.

I got knowlege about functionality of the ITbrain, but I don't need additonal "software" with payment for each client (I have them around 100 on my list).

Ok, I will lower my idea needs: just an log (popup clicked from client on list details), with historical log of the client status change timestamp.

I know, I have the log on webpage , there is acitivity log for each client, and maybe there, You can add login information "appear online" / "Goes offline" with timestamp.
I know it's can generate much more data to storage or traffic between root hub and aplication client system....but I know yours network is able to handle it :)

Rregards.

Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager

Ok, Thank you MarTre :-)

I will forward it to our product management!

Best,

Esther