Announcements

Are you new to TeamViewer and Home Office and do you need some help? Check out our FAQ here.

Posted by
Electron

Control 2 remote sessions at same time

Hi, first of all, as my title says, i'd like to know if it's possible to handle 2 sessions at the same time doing the same actions (for example if i Press Windows on one session can it open on the Second aswell ? or same with my mouse selection, can it do the same on the second screen ?).

If not then I think it could be a good idea to add something like this. I'd like to say that i didnt find any software able to do this the way i want.

In my work i'm preparing a lot of PC's for my company, PC's that are most of the time sharing the same brand, wich means when i first start them all they will have the same configuration, wich means i'm repeating actions on all of them everytime. 

Obviously the first thing i do on each is to install TeamViewer very fast to handle maybe 2 or 3 PC at the same time on my Main computer, it will be faster for me.

And with this option required it could be even faster, having something like 3 cursors, 1 on each screen, repeating the same actions at the same time.

Let me know what you think about it and it you think it could be usefull.

Also if you have any Software idea to handle my "problem" let me know aswell.

Thanks