Announcements

Would you like to co-innovate with us? If so, we’d like to invite you to become product development partners with us. Read more about it in our announcement Launch of the TeamViewer User Focus Program

Posted by Supertramp
Trigon

Export Accounts from WMC

Hi to all,

it's possible add Export feature in Account panel from Web Managemet Console (with the same options offered by the Connections panel)?

Regards

The real programmer does not interpret dreams. Just compile them
6 Replies
Posted by TeamViewer Staff
TeamViewer Staff

Re: Export Accounts from WMC

Dear @Supertramp,

Thank you for your post.

Could you please explain in a little more detail about which data you are interested in gathering from the Management Console so that we can more accurately answer this question. 

Regards, 

Aaron Boshers
Support Engineer

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution button below.
You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button! Thanks for being an active member of our Community!
Posted by Supertramp
Trigon

Hi @Aaron_Boshers

Yeah, you're totally right!

I would need:
- name;
- e-mail (account id);
- state (active / disabled);
- Date/Time last access.

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Highlighted
TeamViewer Staff

Dear @Supertramp,

Are you trying to get the data from the Management Console or from the Computers & Contacts?

Regards, 

Aaron Boshers
Support Engineer

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution button below.
You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button! Thanks for being an active member of our Community!
3 Replies
Posted by Supertramp
Trigon

Hi @Aaron_Boshers,

WMC stands for Web Management Console.

Regards.

TeamViewer Staff

@Supertramp

Thank you for your clarification. 

From the Management Console and the user management API you can get the following information.

ID:
Name:
Permissions:
Active=True

Further information may be found on the API manual starting on page 23.

Regards,

Aaron Boshers
Support Engineer

Posted by DomLan
Heptagon

Hi @Supertramp, hi @Aaron_Boshers

Perhaps the request is about adding an export functionality such as the one on the web management console page for the connections (https://login.teamviewer.com/nav/home/sessions).

Probably a simple export of data in the web grid on the page (https://login.teamviewer.com/nav/users) is more than sufficient for the purposes the applicant proposes and does not need to develop a feature that retrieves data via API.

At least, I understand this ... otherwise, I apologize.

Best

Domenico Langone
MCSD: App Builder