Highlighted
Posted by gooddosh
Henagon

Feature Request: Stream audio in sync with video from Mac computers

Feature Request: Stream audio in sync with video from Mac computers. There is no affordable solution to stream audio in sync with video from a Mac. I have been asked multiple times to contribute to higher music education classes on the other side of the country, but I can't simply because I'm on a Mac (and so is the class). It sucks. I am unable to help teach, because the ability to do this is either cost prohibitive or not even possible in desktop sharing for the Mac. I know Apple doesn't support this at the OS level (also sucks), but why wait for them to implement it? Why not just do it in TeamViewer software, which already can grab my microphone input? Why not my soundcard instead, if I want? Years I've been waiting for this. It's so frustrating. I need to stream my screen along with the output from my audio interface. Being able to do this would not just help with education. It would allow musicians to collaborate in realtime worldwide. I just don't get why this hasn't happened in all these years.