Posted by Former Staff Jonathan
Former Staff

How to use this Idea Board

Hi Community!

We would like to thank all users who have submitted ideas on this board.

As we value all user feedback, especially ideas that will make our product useful for all, we highly encourage everyone to submit any ideas that you think will be beneficial for all TeamViewer users.

That being said, we would like to add a little structure to the "Ideas process". 

• For current and future ideas, we ask that if you see an idea already posted by another Community member that you think would benefit TeamViewer users , please give a Kudo to this post.
  • If you got a Kudo from one of the moderators, be sure, that we forwarded your idea to our product management.

We hope that you will continue to add value to our Community and look forward to future interactions!

All the best,

Jonathan

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
6 Replies
6 Replies
Posted by mLipok
Heptagon

Re: How to use this Idea Board

I want to ask whether In the future, desired IDEA will be "announced" as realized.
I mean about a simple post in each realizied topic=ideas.

It would be a nod to the TV users registered to the TV community, who might have, an occassion to see that his ideas  brings positive results.

On the occasion TV APP user would feel appreciated and the more likely would be waiting for new updates.

Regards,
mLipok , AutoIt MVP

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button.

Posted by jensrobot
Digon

Quick question.
If you have this nice place here, what about your ideas.teamviewer.com site? Which btw is getting flagged by google:

i quote:

-----
Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from ideas.teamviewer.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID.
-----

Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jensrobot

at the moment we are using both ideas.teamviewer.com and this Community board to collect our users feedback and ideas for improving TeamViewer.

Feel free to post your ideas at your platform of choice :-) Both platforms are of course monitored by us.

I forwarded the error message internally: Are you using Chrome? Does cleaning the cache help to get rid of the message?

Thank you,

Esther

Posted by DomLan
Heptagon

Hi,

the certificate has expired, but you can use the site in clear (HTTP): no one will steal your ideas.... I hope.

Regards

Domenico Langone
MCSD: App Builder
Posted by jensrobot
Digon

Thanks for replies
@DomLan

Was more concerned about my password getting stolen :D

@Esther

Yes i meant chrome not google. Will definitely use your idea board at some point in the future :)

Posted by DomLan
Heptagon

Hi,

service (ideas.teamviewer.com) provide authentication, but I've see only unamed idea: you can use without provide user and password.

In any case you can get all details from error by your browser: certificate has expired. :-(

Regards.

Domenico Langone
MCSD: App Builder