Highlighted
Posted by Jpwilk
Henagon

Is it possible to show a curser on Android Host?

I'm connecting to an Android Samsung Tab Host from my Windows PC.

Trying to teach the person on the other end how to use the Tablet as they have never used a phone ot tablet with a touch screen or any computer for that matter. I can obviously click on things at my end but it would be nice if the Host system would show my mouse curser so I can point to where they have to touch the screen. instead of trying to describe which icon needs to be touched.

Is this something that is already available and I don't know how to turn it on? If not, I'd like to suggest it as it would make it much easier when trying to teach someone remotely.

4 Replies
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Solution

RE: Is it possible to show a curser on Android Host?

Dear @Jpwilk

Thank you for your post.

Please have a look at this post here

Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Reyhan
4 Replies
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Solution

RE: Is it possible to show a curser on Android Host?

Dear @Jpwilk

Thank you for your post.

Please have a look at this post here

Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Reyhan
Posted by DoctorMicro
Neutron

Re: Is it possible to show a curser on Android Host?

Saying you Don't have it on Android is NOT a solution!

Posted by Sins
Electron

So I went looking through teamviewer / quick support settings and stuff to see if I needed to enable the cursor, obviously I got no where so I came here to see how to enable a cursor which to my surprise isn't a feature yet, so 7 months after Jpwilk brought this up and still no cursor :( guess its only gonna be a matter of time now till we get a cursor to enable us to use teamviewer QS as a teaching aid for those who have a hard time with Smart tech, I hope this feature gets updated soon because its such a basic feature on Teamviewer that it was a surprise that this wasn't just standard.   

Posted by ITLA
Digon

Curser would be great!!