Live Overview like in DVR

mLipok
mLipok Posts: 781 ⭐Star⭐
edited December 2020 in Ideas Hub

I very often open more than 10 connection to client's servers.
I connect start downloading upgrades form CRM developer, and open second third.... etc. connection and downloading upgrades.

Then I need to watch where download is complete, so I need to switch beetwen each tab. to check.

I also very often configuring computers from the scratch, and I need more then 1 hour (mostly waiting for download or instalation complete) to install all required software.
If I would be able to watch on one 4 or even 9 progres and work with additional 1 current sesion my productivity could increase average annual rate of 30%.

I think the DVR Live Overview should be a separate window, which I want to throw to the second monitor, and in a easy way switch to selected host from Live Overview to full screen connection on first monitor.

So I was thinking if this could happend ?
Currently with 2 monitors it is possible but only for 2 connections at once.

Regards,
mLipok , AutoIt MVP
0 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• mLipok

Here is example screenshot showing what I mean:

DVR_View.png

Regards,
    mLipok , AutoIt MVP
  • DomLan
    DomLan Posts: 490 ⭐Star⭐

Hi mLipok,

this implementation would be really useful!

But for what I've been able to understand from past threads, when you connect from your host to multiple clients at one time, you're actually using one single license channel that you have available. So it's possible that there is always one client at the same time on the other side of the channel. Perhaps this infrastructure does not allow exactly what you request and the feedback you would have just the photo of the last screen copy of that client before you go to the next one.

Obviously I'm not sure about this and I think implementing what you suggest would be very nice.

Regards.

Domenico Langone

MCSD: App Builder

• mLipok

I have Premium license with 3 chanels.

As far as I know:
    I'm uisng only one chanel at the same time, as other chanels are used by my co-workers on their own PC/Laptop.
    Premium license is giving me possibility to open up to 25 sessions at one time per each chanel.

Currently:
    I'm able to open several connection at one time, but they are opened in Tabs.
    But when I focus mouse pointer over TV icon in TaskBar then I see for a moment all this windows in actions. This is hapen until I'm focusing mouse pointer over this icon.

I need to have the same possibility to look on all this TV sessions at one time in my "right" monitor and works on my "center" monitor.

btw.
    I plan to buy third monitor to opticaly  take a look on some other process at the same time.

Regards,
    mLipok , AutoIt MVP
  • DomLan
    DomLan Posts: 490 ⭐Star⭐

Hi mLipok

Yes, it would definitely be a good implementation!

Regards

Domenico Langone

MCSD: App Builder

• mLipok

I would like to bring this thread back to life, perhaps thanks to it will be a little more KUDOS, and as a result I hope that this functionality will be implemented.

Regards,
    mLipok , AutoIt MVP