Posted by JosePereira
Henagon

Monthly Subscription option

I would really suggest that Teamviewer starts looking at a "MONTHLY" subscription option other than asking for lump sum payments for upgrades to newer versions.

With currency fluctuations, it becomes really expensive to pay out Euro based prices in one lump sum, expecially for smaller organisations. I would much rather prefer to make monthly smaller payments knowing that I will always be on the latest release version.

Office 365 and Adobe have this option available and its made huge differences on their subscription positions. Please consider this as soon as possible

6 Replies
6 Replies
Posted by bartlanz
Heptagon

Re: Monthly Subscription option

When I was initially purchasing TeamViewer, I asked their sales person about it and they did have a monthly offer. They just do not show it on their website.

If my post was helpful, Please throw me a Kudos.
If my post fixed your issue, please mark it as the solution to help the next person find a solution quickly.
Bart Lanzillotti
We Do IT USA
www.wedoitusa.com
Posted by XXPepper
Photon

I would like to see a limited-use fee. Essentially the same function as the "Single user" but:

• priced at $5/mo or $60/year
  • limited to n connections/sessions per month, &/or t hours per month. (say; 30 connections/mo, and/or 30 cumulative hours/mo) 

I am semi-retired, and perform "computer guy" support for local folks and family.  In this capacity I use TeamViewer between zero and 10  or so times per month.  My usage level does not support the $600/year cost for a "Single User" subscription. It's just not fiscally realistic.

A limited service level at a workable price would protect the "Single User" subscription; as exceeding the limited services would force upgrading to the Single User or above. And, of course, the limited service level would generate its own run-rate income for TeamViewer, and in effect, be better than self-funded promotion for the higher level subscriptions.

Please consider this idea.

Posted by GB11
Photon

I too cannot justify the expense of the Single User option, and will have to use other services (**Third Party Product**) for any non-personal use. I cannot pay $450-$600 a year for something I use 10-15 times per year; that's $45 per use! Please have a reasonably priced option or return to the lifetime purchase option. I honestly believe the current plans make Teamviewer purchase unrealistic for anyone who does not use it multiple times a week and that it will cost Teamviewer business and increase illicit use.

Posted by JosePereira
Henagon

What I find amusing, and only because I've given up on TeamViewer as an option a long time ago, is that they are now advertising a monthly subscription..... with the understanding that the subscriptions are pain annually in advance?!? In who's world is that a monthly subscription?
They have not heard is not will they.....

I suggest you look at**Third Party Product**.... It's far better!!! And best of all, it's free!!! And wait for it..... Backwards compatible

Posted by dhomant
Neutron

what is name of this third party product?

@JosePereira wrote:

What I find amusing, and only because I've given up on TeamViewer as an option a long time ago, is that they are now advertising a monthly subscription..... with the understanding that the subscriptions are pain annually in advance?!? In who's world is that a monthly subscription?

@JosePereira wrote:

I suggest you look at**Third Party Product**.... It's far better!!! And best of all, it's free!!! And wait for it..... Backwards compatible

Posted by dhomant
Neutron

I only use this when I am on vacation. I do not need nor want a 12 month subscription. Maybe 3 months out of the year.