Announcements

TeamViewer 14.5 has been released. See the Change Logs here.

Posted by mossi2000
Photon

No cursor visible on remotely controlled Android devices

Hi,

I set up TeamViewer Quicksupport to help a friend (in Italy) and my mother in law to use their Samsung Tablets (Galaxy Tab 8.4 Pro, SM-T325) and eventually do some system updates/settings/installs. And I also installed it on my Samsung tablet (Galaxy Tab 3 8.0, SM-T315)

Installation of QuickSupport for Samsung worked fine, connection OK when here in the same network, a bit slow when over internet (I only have 1.5 MBit ADSL line).

Remote Controller is TV 12 on a Windows 10 Pro 64 bit machine.

On all three Samsung Android devices there's NO cursor visible. So the support feature of "Showing how to do" is useless, since the supported person CAN NOT see where I click/what I do.

Did I miss something or is this a bug?

Regards,

Axel

3 Replies
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: No cursor visible on remotely controlled Android devices

Hi mossi2000,

Thank you for your post.

You are right, the cursor is not visible when connecting to a mobile device. This feature is at the moment not implemented and I will gladly forward this request to our Product Management. I will move this post into the ideas board to inform them.

Best,

Esther

Highlighted
Posted by elbea64
Tetragon

I've updated my Honor 8 to Nougat beta today and tried to use TeamViewer to set it up. This didn't work, but: there was a cursor, a very u.g.l.y hand, but it is there when touching or dragging. I hope that it does not work because it's a beta, but currently only the hand is visible with no effect.

»We are all born unique, but most of us will die as a copy.«
1 Reply
Posted by DoctorMicro
Neutron

Same here NO Cursor in Android 6 on a MBOX Android Player.

When mouse connected to the player you can Right Click to go back but not remotely.