Highlighted
Posted by jdebakker
Henagon

Organize computers in SubGroups or tags, or ...

I am looking for a more advanced way of organinzing my computers; The only option I see now is by using Groups; I organize in Groups by Department (Sales, Production, HR, ...), but I want to differntiate more;

Is it possible to use Sub-groups? Or Tags? (or any other solution)
This would make it easier to search/find certain computers

3 Replies
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Re: Organize computers in SubGroups or tags, or ...

Hi @jdebakker

Having Sub-Groups in your Computer & Contacts list/ Management Console is at the moment a feature request. Please feel free to upvote the idea here (by giving a KUDO) to let our Product Management know, that you would like to have this feature as well.

Thank you and all the best, Esther

3 Replies
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @jdebakker

Having Sub-Groups in your Computer & Contacts list/ Management Console is at the moment a feature request. Please feel free to upvote the idea here (by giving a KUDO) to let our Product Management know, that you would like to have this feature as well.

Thank you and all the best, Esther

Posted by Malex2200
Photon

Was there any further development on this?

Community Manager

Hi all,

Thanks for your upvotes a the sub-grouping feature in the TeamViewer Computer & Contacts list.

With today's launch of TeamViewer 14 Preview, we are happy to present Custom Device Information and Advanced Device Grouping  to you.

We hope you are enjoying the new possibilities.

Please share your feedback with us for further developing. 

Thanks and best, Esther

P.S.: And to learn more about all new TeamViewer 14 features and improvements see https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/TeamViewer-14-Preview/TeamViewer-14-Preview/m-p/46503#M1