Posted by TV323
Digon

Push / Active notification of account logins AND remote sessions

I know there are logs and other auditable records of (1) TV account logins and of (2) remote sessions initiated to endpoints assigned to an account. But given the concerns over security, I'd like to see the ability to enable SMS or email push notifications when either even occurs.

I'm losing sleep (literally) worried my clients' computers are being accessed by unauthorized users. I've locked down my account as well as the endpoints -- including whitelisting TV IDs and more restrictions, but it'd be nice to have positive notification for those of us who want that.

(Others obviously would be innundated with too many notifications but I'm a small shop -- Business license).

More than just my peace of mind, this would allow me to assure clients that TV is secure. Right now, many are balking at its use given the well-publicized security breaches.

Thanks.

User of TV 12 Beta Business License
2 Replies
2 Replies
Posted by Gio
Photon

Re: Push / Active notification of account logins AND remote sessions

I wrote a program to send push notifications to your mobile device each time there is a new connection or disconnect detected from teamviewer. You can read more about it on my blog.

Posted by ChrisPhamLe
Photon

Re: Push / Active notification of account logins AND remote sessions

Hi, this doesn’t work for teamviewer 14