Announcements

Would you like to co-innovate with us? If so, we’d like to invite you to become product development partners with us. Read more about it in our announcement Launch of the TeamViewer User Focus Program

Posted by peapnz
Photon

SAAS

Добрый день. 

Нет ли у вас идеи дополнительно ввести SAAS модель лицензирования вашего продукта?

Мы занимаемся внедрением системы автоматизации ресторанов iiko и последующим сервисом естественно. Мы не большая компания, таких как мы порядка 50 наверное по Росси.

Для нас дорого 100 000 за лайф тайм. Не нравится политика покупки новых версий. Ибо пользователи их постоянно обновляют и новые с сайта ставят. В итоге приходится платить или мучаться.

Покупка teamviewer по SAAS (с месячные или квартальными платежами) с поддержкой новых версий, было бы для нас прекрасным решением.

Уверен таких как мы очень много и вы сможете отлично зарабатывать на этом получая постоянные деньги.

We are implementing the automation system for iiko restaurants. With the subsequent service. We are not a big company, such as we are about 50, probably in Russia.

For us it is expensive to buy a teamviewer for 100 000 rubles. We do not like the policy of buying new versions. For users are constantly updated and new ones are posted from the site. As a result, you have to pay or suffer.

Buying a teamviewer for SAAS (with monthly or quarterly payments) with the support of new versions, would be for us an excellent solution.

I'm sure such as we are very much and you can earn excellent money on this by getting constant money.

4 Replies
Highlighted
Posted by Former Staff Katharina
Former Staff

Re: SAAS

Hi peapnz, 

Thank you for your post.

We are happy to hear that you are interested in purchasing a TeamViewer licence!

However, since this community focuses on technical questions and ideas for new features, I would recommend you get in touch with our sales department -- either via email or by telephone, whichever you prefer. Our sales representatives will be able to tell you exactly which licence type works best in your specific scenario and what your options regarding software updates and payment intervals are. You will find all the necessary contact information on this site:

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/support/contact/

We look forward to hearing from you :)

All the best, 

Katharina

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks!
Posted by peapnz
Photon

Yes, this is new features idea. New licensing model - feature. Or maybe future)))

Posted by Former Staff Katharina
Former Staff

Hi peapnz, 

Thanks for the clarification!

Since you wanted to make a request for buying subscription licences for TeamViewer from Russia, I have moved your post to our "Ideas" board. 

However, I would still recommend getting in touch with our sales team to see if they can already work something out with you and provide you with a suitable solution.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to let me know.

All the best,

Katharina

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks!
Posted by AnDRiS1
Photon

очень интересное предложение, я бы хотел услышать подробности.., что и как я должен делать..,каково вознаграждение, и в чём будет заключаться моя работа.. Я пока только знакомлюсь с продуктом, но намереваюсь, в дальнейшем, работать с teamViewer, буду рад любой поддержке.