Posted by ecxsystems
Digon

Save Email Address Logins to Switch Between TV Profiles

Hello,

I have posted this request before in a different location.  Not sure that you guys actually read it.

https://ideas.teamviewer.com/forums/231603-ideas/suggestions/12550029-multiple-teamviewer-account-sw...

My request is simple.  Please allow us to save our TV Login names into a dropdown menu.  I can't imagine this would take that much time.  Just a simple drop down with a list of Last Logged in emails used....and for good measure, a clear button to empty the dropdown if you want.

Retyping the password is fine, but I would love a "LastPass" Master Password kind of option as well. However, this is not nearly as critical.

We have several clients with their own TV licenses that create accounts for us as well.  So, we have to switch between TV IDs to access their inventory.  This means I have to type the email address several times a day to switch accounts over and over again.  My whole staff complains.

Please, please, please...just let us save the login IDs in a drop down to pick between them.

Thank you!

5 Replies
Posted by mLipok
Heptagon

Re: Save Email Address Logins to Switch Between TV Profiles

Reading about your problem I agree that you have a trouble with this.
I'm only woring about a some security issue some cases.
For now I KUDOED your Feature Request, but I still need to think about this.
I hope I back to your ideas as soon as I be clear what I want to add.

Regards,
mLipok

Regards,
mLipok , AutoIt MVP

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button.

Posted by mLipok
Heptagon

Related to:
https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/Feature_Requests/message-id/41

Regards,
mLipok , AutoIt MVP

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button.

Posted by ecxsystems
Digon

I don't think the Developers read any of these.  I have seen some form of this request for over 2 years.

Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ecxsystems

I can confirm that your feature request was already forwarded to our Product Management. But I cannot tell you if or when this feature will be implemented.

Thank you for your patience.

Best, Esther

Posted by Neelsb
Photon

Hi, any news on this?