Posted by Elmar
Digon

Search box in teamviewer iOS

Hi,

I’m a fanatic teamviewer user who does allot via the iOS teamviewer app. Though I find it very easy to use when in a session, it’s a burden to use it when you have to look an pc up in your contact/pc list.

In the desktop version, you have a searchbar, which you can use to find a name, but this searchbar doesn’t exist in the iOS app. Please do add it in the near future, because it would save me allot of time.

Chears,
Elmar
5 Replies
Posted by PD-IT
Digon

Re: Search box in teamviewer iOS

@Elmar wrote:
Hi,

I’m a fanatic teamviewer user who does allot via the iOS teamviewer app. Though I find it very easy to use when in a session, it’s a burden to use it when you have to look an pc up in your contact/pc list.

In the desktop version, you have a searchbar, which you can use to find a name, but this searchbar doesn’t exist in the iOS app. Please do add it in the near future, because it would save me allot of time.

Chears,
Elmar

Please add searchbar in iOS app

Posted by PD-IT
Digon

Is there any news on this topic?

Highlighted
Posted by Elmar
Digon

Nope, not a single reply from support or anyone
Posted by CharlieCrackle
Digon

I have been asking for this feature for 4 years.   there must be some technical problem  as this is a feature I will use EVERY DAY   and other features they are adding I will NEVER use.

Works on Android  not IOS.

I have requested over 10 times.  with over 150 devices in my account  I do not use IOS  any more  as it is unusable with out search..

Posted by Elmar
Digon

Usually, I just do a teamviewer connection to my computer. From there I search and start a connection to another computer.

It’s a ridiculous workaround, but it works.