Highlighted
Posted by Filmteknik
Henagon

TV on Kindle Fire HD 8

I have TV on a couple of PCs (Windows XP and Windows 8.1) as well as on my iPhone.  It works great.  I recently received a Kindle Fire HD 8 as a gift so I installed TV on it from their app store.  It won't connect to either PC saying the versions don't match.  I believe I am up to date on both PC's (v.12 I think) so what's the deal?  Is the app store distributing an obsolete version?  Is there a solution?  I don't wish to downgrade the versions on the PC and I do not own another Android device to obtain a different version and "side load" it as I have read on other sites.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Solution

RE: TV on Kindle Fire HD 8

Dear Filmteknik,

Thank you for your post. Unfortunatelly, we have no TeamViewer 12 App for Kindle Fire HD 8.

I'll move your request to our ideas board. Although I can not promise when or if this App will be implemented, as the decision is based on public demand. Nevertheless, your feedback is very important to us as we want to continue to develop TeamViewer based on our user's needs and demands.

If anybody else would like to have this feature, please give Filmteknik's post a kudo.

Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Reyhan
2 Replies
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Solution

RE: TV on Kindle Fire HD 8

Dear Filmteknik,

Thank you for your post. Unfortunatelly, we have no TeamViewer 12 App for Kindle Fire HD 8.

I'll move your request to our ideas board. Although I can not promise when or if this App will be implemented, as the decision is based on public demand. Nevertheless, your feedback is very important to us as we want to continue to develop TeamViewer based on our user's needs and demands.

If anybody else would like to have this feature, please give Filmteknik's post a kudo.

Did my reply answer your question? Please accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
Reyhan
Posted by howellpm
Henagon

Re: RE: TV on Kindle Fire HD 8

TV worked on my kindle fire HD8 to a laptop and desktop win 7 and 10 and two Android mobiles until last week when I was forced into yet another round of version updates. 

The kindle version is now isolated and out of date. 

Is there a fix or is it time to move on?