Posted by Alitai
Trigon

TeamViewer App with IP Support

Hello TeamViewer

I think about IP Support for the Android and IOS App. It's only possible with the ID yet.

Many Thanks

Best Regards

Alitai

PS: Maybe it more a IDEA not a Integration?

6 Replies
6 Replies
Posted by Senior Moderator Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Re: TeamViewer App with IP Support

Hi Alitai,

Thanks for your idea!

I have moved this to the Ideas board, Intergrations in more for intergration of the software into something else :)

I have put this forward as a feature request. As always, we cannot advise if or when this will be available, anyone else who wants this - Kudo the original post!

Thanks!
-Scotty

Senior Moderator
Did my reply answer your question? Why not accept it as a solution to help others?
Posted by mpaulus
Photon

Kudo! I need this too...

Posted by ITLA
Digon

i need it too

Posted by etalon
Electron

This feature would be really helpful. Lots of companys having android-devices in their facility which are not connected to the internet. But anyway the administrators want to manage these devices. For example: mobile barcodescanner in the storage. Due to the fact that Microsoft will quit Support for Windows Mobile and Windows CE soon, there will be a lot of companies switching from Windows to Android. We have a lot of customers (> 100) where this feature would be nice. So long we have to look for other support-tools like SOTI e.g....

Posted by bksingh99
Electron

Teamviwer is working fine till june 19 on android app for connecting host running on windows via static public ip with port forwarding but in these days when trying to connect host shows connected but on android it shows "Please wait while connecting" please fix these issue for more convience

Posted by Alitai
Trigon