Posted by imihaiescu
Henagon

Re: We want your ideas (Storing Recorded Sessions)

Hi,

Another feauture for Quicksupport its to kill a open teamviewer process!

If clients already have install a free teamviewer and they are trying to open Quicksupport, instead to tell him to close instance manualy, Quicksupport will kill process and open directly.

Or other method...

Thank

Posted by imihaiescu
Henagon

If a Service Task it is assign to a person and already start chat with him, if we change the person all chat history will be redirected to him and chat between client and second person.

Right now, u need to close to first person and client need to click again on chat to get in with new person! Second person don't have history about comunication betweek person 1 and client

Posted by Jagro
Henagon

Re: We want your ideas

Hello Christian,

We miss the mouse operations on the iPad and wish us the support for the Citrix X1 oder Swiftpoint GT-Mouse like the App "Jump Desktop" in RDP sessions.

Best regards

Holger

Posted by Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Jagro

Thank you for your post!

I have some good news for you: TeamViewer already supports the Swiftpoint GT. Please check out the following article for more information: Easily Provide IT Support on the Go with the Swiftpoint GT

Just test it out and feel free to share your experiences with us in the Community. We are curious to hear your feedback! Just post it as a comment to the Blog article.

All the best, Esther

Posted by ICTEL
Photon

Great that you re-added the feature to edit the package name when you download the quicksupport. Maybe you can add a feature to edit the package name in the portal and let your clients download it with this eddited .exe name. That would be great!

And please add WebDAV/(S)FTP support to FileBox:)

Posted by Nfoster
Tetragon

Security is fundamentally broken by the very fact that you require two separate files, host and assignment files. This also applies with the full version where the user is prompted to “Allow and finish”. In either case if the assignment tool fails or is not run, or the user does not click “Allow and finish” then the TeamViewer install is never registered with our account, thus we now have a rogue client which leaves a huge gaping hole.

The issue with TeamViewer really is not about the deployment of the product but how you handle policies in that you are driving policies at the program level when it really should be at the user level. I honestly do not care where TeamViewer is installed if you do not have a login (User management) then you will not get access to any of the TeamViewer hosts.

Computer:

The install should be simple single file (there should be no host or full version) that is compiled and downloaded from our account that will automatically assign when it is installed. Then a notification is sent to the any of the Company Administrators to be approved or declined and to which group it is assigned to.

User:

Polices and groups are assigned to the user. Policies will define what options that user will have with the TeamViewer application.

The way that TeamViewer is designing things is backwards. You are applying polices to the computer when you are trying to control what the user can do at the computer. This make no sense at all. Computers are dumb controllable objects, users are not. Polices need to be at the user level to mitigate possible user disgruntlement. Currently your setup allows a user to do more harm.

Posted by oogly81
Henagon

Intergrate a Dynamic DNS service into teamveiwer. Allowing Wake on Lan function even when no other computer on the network is on. I'm still running Teamviewer 9 and would happily upgrade if this feature got implimented.

Posted by amr_j_99
Photon

Hi,

Thanks for all who’s working in TeamViewer, its very very nice software,

I have suggestion , many time my father or mother or some relative asked me how to do something on their mobile , but I cannot explain it correctly until I see the screen of mobile,

can you make app to control mobile by other mobile , as TeamViewer control computer to Computer?

Many thanks,

Amr Jawad

Many thanks,

Amr Jawad

Posted by DNASean
Henagon

I agree with this however I think it should just run side by side with any of the TV full version or host versions.

Not being able to get access to a machine as it has a host agent already installed is frustrating. 

We use other support tools in addition to TV and we can run quick support sessions even if an unattended agent from the same product is already running on the machine.

Posted by YWelis
Digon

Integrating with PayPal & private servicing

I think the best thing about Team Viewer is that it can make any PC into a Store. Every PC user can be a service seller  - their own talent on their PCs (or Macs) to every other PC client.

But in order to do that, they need the ability to charge money. Therefore this is the next necessary move you should make - to integrate a paying system into the TeamViewer, so that anyone (I guess any paying client) may be able to sell their talent. 

As a PC technician, I can see the use of it almost every day... But it also can be useful for a Graphics expert, Video editor & any other service that is done on a computer. 

Think about it. It can be the next big thing...

Y. Welis 

Posted by Kentain
Trigon

In Management Console, please add a client version column.

Please let me put groups of computers within groups of computers. (e.g. Company 1 > Office location 1, etc.)

In the client itself, please let me pop out and dock: chat, service queue (in application form, not in a browser), and notifications into one "mega" tool. Also, I only rarely ever need the contents of the main application, the screen real estate could instead be custom configurable.

Posted by Nfoster
Tetragon

Also add the option to push install updates.

Posted by antonior
Henagon

Testing Team Viewer 13 for a team sharing resources.

So far we can't integrate with it. Reason is that Team Viewer does not have an option to "Multiseat", even here a "soft" multiseat where 3 users would share a machine, but be able to circulate to see what each other is doing and then just focus on their thing.

As a "support" function I guess it would also work quite well as it would allow people to continue working while they fixed their machines.

Tks.

Posted by benjamindesmet
Photon

Show which user from our company is connected to which computer in the list

The ability to show next to a computer in the list, who is connected to it right now from our company/organisation by showing his/her avatar next to the computer name. 

This would help a lot with connecting to a server, only to realise the colleague is currently still connected.

Happens very often when there are multiple Servers which do the same thing and you don't know which one is in use at the moment.

Posted by YWelis
Digon

Re: Integrating with PayPal & private servicing

make any PC into a Store. -> make any PC into a Studio.

Posted by YWelis
Digon

monthly subscription

I recommend you offer also a monthly subscription for clients, who need the full version for a limited time. 

Posted by Eftihis711
Henagon

Touch control for phones

First of all I would like to congratulate the devs for the excellent software they have created. 

One thing I cannot really understand is why touch controls cannot be used when controlling a pc from a phone. I know that the tablet version offers this ability but I cannot understand why not give the user the option to have touch control from the smartphone. I own a 6.2 inch s8 plus and the screen is big enough to be used for touch control. Also, as the phone screens get bigger and bigger it makes more sense now to offer that option. A related but different matter is the ability to pinch to zoom the whole screen (like the pinch and zoom functionality when in mouse mode) as sometimes the screen ratio of the host is different and that results in a lot of black space. 

Finally, it would be nice to have the option to show all the screens (in multi screen setups) at once as sometimes it is not easy to switch between screens. 

I understand that some of these functions are already implemented in other remote control applications but I would really like to see these also implemented in TeamViewer as in many other ways it is superior to the other applications and it would be great to minimise the compromises that have to be made. Thank you.

Posted by adufilie
Neutron

Re: Touch control for phones

Related thread: https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Ideas/Using-TeamViewer-on-Galaxy-Note-8-with-S-Pen/m-p/26040#M20...

Samsung Galaxy Note 8 has 6.3" screen with S-Pen, perfect for Mouse mode.  Please relax the 6.5" restriction on this feature (https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Knowledge-Base/Touch-Interactions-vs-Mouse-Interactions-on-Andro...).

Posted by mackey
Electron

Add checkbox in options  "Hide icon from Dock" on macOS

Posted by Nfoster
Tetragon

MRe: We want your ideas

PLEASE REMOVE "ALLOW AND FINISH" FOR THE FULL VERSION OF TEAMVIEWER!!!

The assignment token should be baked into the MSI. Not everyone is going to drink the Kool-Aid and click the Allow and Finish. This puts additional work on our staff unnecessarily to rectify.

Posted by Albotross
Henagon

Add a warning with a prompt to disconnect as soon as a business network (or possible business network) is detected, so a non-commerical user can disconnect immediately without incurring the "Commercial Use Suspected" mechanism that becomes increasingly annoying until TeamViewer stops working properly.  TeamViewer has always been great about fixing the problem, but it can sometimes take weeks for unlicensed users.

This situation comes up for me frequently as I travel a lot and I am often on a hotel's guest network, and I don't give it a 2nd thought when a family member calls and I need to log into their computer.  This has (several times) triggered the commerical use suspected prompts that camn take weeks to get resolved.  If there was a prompt that said, :Commerical Use Suspected" with the option to disconnect, BEFORE it trips the annoying limits, it would serve as a potential problem that can be elimitated BEFORE TV support has to get invloved to solve the problem.

Posted by VINCOVI
Henagon

Ability to click and have a dot flash on the remote screen - like logmein does.

After requesting remote control, we receive the same response if the user selects no or it times out.  We need to know if the request times out specifically or if user clicked dont allow.

Posted by student
Photon

Recording of incoming session. Until that is done i can't trust others do work on my computer remotely.

Posted by jeffcutten
Proton

Please enable the option of touch interacions on all size devices. With an external mointor pluged in my android phone has a 21.5" screen. Touch interactions, with bluetooth mouse and keyboard, would make this like using the native PC. Thanks
Posted by Zakhardunin1
Henagon

Re: We want your ideas (Second screen)

I would like to function "second screen".
To begin with, I have 2 computers that are close to each other. I would like that, if you move the cursor to any edge of the screen, this cursor appears on the second monitor, as if the monitors are connected to the same computer. The most important thing is that this angle can be set up as in the "screen resolution" menu in Windows. It's also important for me to support this technology on all platforms, but most of all between any versions of Windows.

Posted by superremie
Trigon

Export recordings on Mac

Please get a feature where we can export recordings on the Mac version of TV.

Posted by mgooderham
Henagon

There are various VNC clients for Android that support native touch interactions on all device sizes. Currently, Teamviewer will only allow touch interactions on "tablet"-sized devices (over 6.5 inches), but I can easily control remote computers on my 5 inch phone with touch interactions using other Android apps.

Could you please give us the option to enable both touch and mouse interactions on all Android devices, not just tablets? If it's already an option for tablets, it shouldn't be difficult to implement on phones! 

Posted by GCITAdmin
Digon

Please change the size of the ascending/descending sorting arrows on the Teamviewer console. The arrows are very tiny and hard to easily click on.
Posted by KCNY
Henagon

When you have multiple TABS opened, it should let you drag it to any position or tabs, left or right.  It is easier sometimes to have the tabs in a certain order, but many times we need to reboot PCs or servers so the order of the tabs gets messed up.  Thanks

Posted by jackklink
Digon

Three words:

Hide Dock Icon.
Posted by arichesin
Henagon

I apologize as this will come across as ungrateful.

I was so excited to read that you can now submit tickets without a login.
However, seeing you have to go through the dreaded captcha process of clicking on cars, roads, etc, it's sometimes honestly easier to just create an account. If there's any chance of customization, I would take the spam risk of just having the "I am not a robot" checkbox without the follow-up highlighting of objects test.

Posted by kem01tv
Electron

Seems the free use of TeamViewer is getting to be a bit cumbersum. Whuile on vacation I wanted to use TV on my LT to acces my home computer but when I did I got shutdown within a few seconds by some "Commercial useage" detector that now has infected all my PCs at home like a virus.

There is no wupport for "Free Usage" of TV so now there is no way to get out of this loop that says "continued use will shut my accout down?. Geeez, for a mistake YOU have made this seems like a bully in the "team" has now taken over. If there is a means of correcting this issue it's obscure and not well known.

IDEA: Have a means for free teamviews to get remedial support for issues caused by poor techincal implementation of such automatic detectors that make MISTAKES.

Ken Mitchell

Posted by YWelis
Digon

Add History of Sessions to the Contacts Card

Hi

I'd like to see the time & dates of my recent sessions with my contacts.

You can add a new icon to the contact card that will show all of my sessions with this contact - time & date & duration.

Also, an ability to add text to this card ('notes') would be nice, and/or ability to export it to Outlook (or other mail clients) so that I can add text there.

Thanks

Y. W.

Posted by viniciusmi00
Henagon

Hellow TeamV. The TeamViewer icon always open in the dock, it's a bit annoying. Apps that have icons on the top bar of MacOS do not need to have an icon in the dock at all times. You could remove that icon from the dock and just open it there when we're messing with the settings or some remote control session.

TeamViewer Icon

Posted by KatrinS
Henagon

We have some user requesting Teamviewer license but never using it.  If I could display the create date it would be much easier to find and delete the users who requested the license "just because it might be useful" and give the license free for users realy need it.

Posted by kpb
Henagon

Choice of default quality for Mac users would be great.

I have 8 Mac computers operating as unattended data-acquisition machines in the field. I use teamviewer 12 to remote-control them from my Mac at head office (I can't use 13 because a partner who also needs access to our computers is restricted to 12 for some reason).

The remote machines are on cellular and satellite connections that are very slow and expensive, so I like to set the resolution to low and the colour scheme to greyscale when I connect to them. Unfortunately, these settings do not stick between sessions, and I have to do it every time I connect. I tried following the instructions at https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/TeamViewer-General/Teamviewer-12-Is-there-a-way-to-save-a-resolu..., but apparently this option is not available for Macs. I even tried the workaround mentioned in that thread of changing the settings from a Windows machine, but that didn't work for me.

Very frustrating!

Posted by LACINSKI
Electron

would be great if in any of the next updates we had the option of some kind of sound warning when disconnection occurred with some partner independent of the reason.

Posted by KCNY
Henagon

How about an option to NOT see the top panel and right side panel expanded upon opening of a new TV session.  I must have hidden those panels about 98,867,230 times so far and counting! :) :)

Highlighted
Posted by Doc
Henagon

Please ask (conduct survey?)Teamviewer commercial & Corporate users about Recently Contacted partners useability.

Much needed Feature request: for Teamviewer improvement. (In preferences -Recently Contacted partners) Allow user to either turn OFF, set default to collaspse on open, move to the bottom of list, OR adjust number of recent contacted.

Posted by Wii
Henagon

Sharing more details about Add-on support for remotely controlling Android devices

Hi!

(Sorry for my poor English)

Please be more transparent about add-on support for Android. So what do I mean? I reached the manufacturer, but they didn't understand. I want to do something as a user.

Tell me please,
For example, consider me a manufacturer and I sent the our information (our contact details, name of our company, number of the devices) to your e-mail address (bizdev@)

What happen next? What do you exactly want on 2nd mail? (You may share your response template, I'm very curious) Because I think, if you given more technical details publicly in here, the users can encourage their manufacturers.

Apart from all these, why can't the users help? Of course users are not manufacturers, but they are owners of devices. There are many users who are enthusiastic and helpful can offer more support.  You know, a lot of top-level users are preparing own ROM from start to finish in the kitchen. So if you have a technical file you want, the users also can give.

Thank you for support.

Posted by hher
Digon

This is a bad entry, wanted to react on recording functionality...

"I'm currently evaluating Teamviewer for corporate use and I'm baffled by the software's inability to record incoming sessions despite the options to manually or automatically record outgoing sessions."

Just found this out after much experimenting... Real downside....

Posted by chinatablet
Henagon

Allow remote reboot when connecting, even if the display has not finished connecting. TV is hanging (waited more than 30 minutes) on message "Initializing Display Parameters", but I AM able to do file transfers both directions. It would help in this case to be able to do a remote boot. I had done this in the past (over a year ago) with someone at the remote machine, and it was possible to complete a display connection immediately after a reboot.

I've also reported this problem in TV 14 via feedback, with logs. It has been an issue since version 12 for me. I never had the issue with version 11. Connecting remote from laptop in India to my home desktop in the USA.

Posted by blandecoeur
Electron

Bonjour 

je possède un iPad Pro (3ième génération) muni d'un stylet Pencil

je souhaiterais utiliser mon stylet Pencil pour écrire sur One-note ou Adobe Illustrator du PC qui est  contrôlé à distance avec mon iPad Pro

serait possible que la prochaine version de team viewer il serait possible de réaliser ce que j'ai décrit au dessus 

Posted by tomesh
Electron

Please support repeated key sends when holding down the alphanumeric keys. I am a software developer who uses the vim editor and it uses alpha keys for navigation.   Teamviewer not supporting repeated keys make it very tedious to use for my editor.

Posted by ClearITAdmin
Digon

Team Viewer IT Brain ideas - Managed service provider

Hi !

We have been using TeamViewer IT Brain for a few months now and as a managed service provider our company is reliant on IT Brain to give us information on our client's computers.

We used to export reports which gave us detailed information about our client's computer's components e.g. CPU, RAM and HDD space etc. We could export a report that would cover these fields across all PCs in a 'group'.

In IT Brain this seems to only currently be possible for 1 device at a time which, as you can imagine is very time consuming to get reports for 25-30 PC's for a client.

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Posted by Floyd_M
Electron

Have a feature to update Skype for Biz & Teams to its status as in a call / in a meeting when using Teamviewer Remote Session

Posted by Dan-EventPos
Henagon

Is it possible to get a feature where u can show number of online clients in a group? For now it shows the number of offline clients in a parenthesis. Would be nice if it was possible for online clients aswell

Posted by Nazbuster
Henagon

Monitor remote activity before initiating connection

I hate **Third Party Product** and love Teamviewer, but one of the features I used to have that is missing from Teamviewer was the ability to know how long the target computer has been inactive.   I don't want to try to initiate an unsolicited connection if someone is actively using the computer.

Could you add this information to the display of "Online" status for each computer?

Posted by ClydeP
Henagon

In the Windows main application, please consider either using a solid black font instead of gray/grey, or better yet, include an option to adjust colors and/or high-contrast.  Windows ability to change the app seems limited.  Some of us are unfortunately visually impaired, and the light-colored fonts on bright-white background just blend in and are not visible.

IANAL, ICBW, & AFAMWICIUA.
I Am Not A Lawyer, I Could Be Wrong, As Far As My Wife Is Concerned, I Usually Am.
Posted by TacoDaddy
Electron

Hi,

Feature Request:  Support for web-links to initiate a remote control session, rather than requiring a downloaded client, installation, and transmission of ID/password session credentials.

**Third Party Product** is a remote-control service that utilizes web links to establish remote control.  A web link is emailed to the client and the client just clicks on the link and the session is started.