Posted by mts-arkil
Trigon

Re: We want your ideas

I would like to see a function in the Management Console to Export list to csv. I have a lot of administrative work to do, due to employees have resigned or got a new computer.

With a csv file of all users that are offline I can compare that with a csv from our database. Also show only users that have been offline per days etc (5 days)(10 days) and so on. Then export that to a csv file.

With this it would be much easier to maintain a good overview of all our users. 

Posted by Moderator Moderator

Hello @mts-arkil,

Thank you for your message.

You can export the connection reports out of your Management Console via this box (see below):Export CSV.png

You will find all the information you need in our Knowledge Base article here: About incoming and outgoing connections reports

I hope this could help. If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here.

Cheers

Jean

French Community Moderator
Did my reply answer your question ? Accept it as a solution to help others.
Find this helpful ? Say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button.
Posted by mts-arkil
Trigon

Hi @JeanK 

What im looking for is a function to export a list like this. Where I can change a filter to show only Offline users. And perhaps an extended filter that shows users that has been offline for 5 or 10 days.

2019-04-02_16-01-14.jpgRegards, mts

Posted by MartinLloyd
Henagon

I want to use TeamViewer to control a PC at home just using my Android phone with a 6 inch screen. This perfectly possible but a little bit fiddly moving the PC mouse cursor with finger control. As an experiment I connected a wired mouse to my phone via an OTG to USB cable. This gives really accurate control of the pointer cursor on the phone but in TeamViewer I have to point the phone pointer cursor at the PC pointer cursor and then drag the PC pointer cursor around on the PC screen. It would be a lot easier just to use the mouse controlled phone pointer cursor directly to on the PC. I saw there is an article that says Teamviewer handles 6.5 inch android tablets differently to android phones but I would suggest that there is an optional setting provided that allows direct mouse control from an android phone with a mouse connected as I think this would make the interface easier to control a large screen PC with a small screen Andorid phone. I'm guessing that this is probably what Samsung Dex does but I havent got a Dex compatible phone.

Screenshot from my phone added below showing double pointerScreenshot_20190517-215648_TeamViewer.jpg

Posted by evanc
Photon

Well done to your dev team for putting warnings about incoming connections from India
Great idea
Can we take it a bit further?
For people like me that like to waste the time of scammers, is there a "special" version of TeamViewer you've made that can give us a access to PS or even command prompt without the Indian connection seeing anything?
Together we could rid the world of these scam calls!
Posted by evanc
Photon

A way of quickly pasting prepared content as soon as the connection is established would be good, too. A way to start transferring their Documents / Desktop files before they get a chance to close the connection?
Posted by Dickyboy
Electron

Connection issues between different versions

I think the Teamm Viewer app is great and allows me to connect with some of my older and less knowledgeable friends until the other night!  My version is up to date (version 14) and a friend who I had helped before rang to ask for my help again with something on his computer!  However when we tried connecting it would not and just kept indicating his was an older version so the connection did not happen!  He was not able to figure out on his own how to update his version so we had to leave it there!  My suggestion is to make Team Viewer prompt the older version holder to click on an update link to update that persons older version.  A prompt seen at the older versions end along the lines of "To continue you must update your version of Team Viewer click here" then supply a button within that prompt to send them to an automated system to update taking into account that persons low level of computer skills which we take for granted as should be knowing how to do these basic things but is actually quite complex especially if they are an older person.  If an older less knowledgeable person can do it then you know you've got it right as they never grew up with computer unlike this generation!!!!  As a side note also backwards compatibility would also be a good thing allowing two PC's to connect regardless of the version  Thank you

Regards

Rick

Highlighted
Posted by Kentain
Trigon

Re: Connection issues between different versions

I would prefer version compatibility.. When connecting to an older version you get a warning stating which features aren't available.

Posted by Baalaaxa
Photon

Hello,

99.5% of the time when I use Teamviewer, I need only one or two things: remote connection with partner-ID and password, or remote connection from saved Computers & Contacts list.

I have a very simple feature idea: I'd like the ability to modify the Teamviewer GUI, hide and re-organize elements like icons on the left-side menu, etc. to remove clutter and features I don't need.

Cheers!

Posted by YWelis
Digon

better handling claims for commercial using

Maybe a message saying why I'm suspected of using TV commercially. Deciding if I'm allowed 30 seconds of 5 minutes of a session (after 10 minutes).