Highlighted
Posted by richstamp2
Henagon

session pop up

Is it possible to keep the session pop up on the bottom right of my computer screen from popping up when i remote access from my phone?

1 Reply
Posted by Former Staff Katharina
Former Staff

Re: session pop up

Hi richstamp2,

Thank you for your post!

The remote control panel, which indicates that someone is connected via TeamViewer to the device in question, cannot be prevented from popping up, nor can it be hidden completely.

TeamViewer is quite a powerful tool – it allows you to remote control almost any device as if you were sitting in front of it. That is why security is of the utmost importance for us. We want our users to know when someone establishes a remote connection to their device and we also want them to be able to tell at any given moment whether that someone is still connected or not.

I understand that the remote control panel may sometimes seem redundant to you if you only connect between your own devices. However, please bear in mind that it will also protect you from having to worry about someone connecting to your devices without you knowing it.

I hope this helps.

All the best,

Katharina

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks!