Announcements

Would you like to co-innovate with us? If so, we’d like to invite you to become product development partners with us. Read more about it in our announcement Launch of the TeamViewer User Focus Program

Posted by BjarkePetersen
Digon

API, User management: user last access

Hello,

I have been looking through the "TeamViewer API Documentation", but cannot figure out how to determine users "Last accessed" as shown in the TeamViewer Management Console...

The /api/v1/users?full_list doesn't include this.

Any help on how to obtain this property would be greatly appreciated!TV.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by BjarkePetersen
Digon
Solution

Re: API, User management: user last access

I guess the only way to get this information is via /api/v1/reports/connections

Dim from_date As String = DateAdd(DateInterval.Month, -3, Now.ToUniversalTime).ToString("yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ssZ")
        Dim to_date As String = Now.ToUniversalTime.ToString("yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ssZ")

Dim MyUrl As String = String.Format("{0}/api/v1/reports/connections?userid={1}&from_date={2}&to_date={3}", APIbaseUri, UserId, from_date, to_date)

Remember to order the array/list (of record) result by end_date or start_date.

If anyone has a better way of doing this (rather than getting all connections from the last 3 months), I would like to hear about iit... 

1 Reply
Highlighted
Posted by BjarkePetersen
Digon
Solution

Re: API, User management: user last access

I guess the only way to get this information is via /api/v1/reports/connections

Dim from_date As String = DateAdd(DateInterval.Month, -3, Now.ToUniversalTime).ToString("yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ssZ")
        Dim to_date As String = Now.ToUniversalTime.ToString("yyyy-MM-ddTHH:mm:ssZ")

Dim MyUrl As String = String.Format("{0}/api/v1/reports/connections?userid={1}&from_date={2}&to_date={3}", APIbaseUri, UserId, from_date, to_date)

Remember to order the array/list (of record) result by end_date or start_date.

If anyone has a better way of doing this (rather than getting all connections from the last 3 months), I would like to hear about iit...