This article applies to all TeamViewer users who have or would like to purchase a Business, Premium or Corporate Subscription license.

What are benefits of having a Subscription?

• A subscription license entitles you to all major updates of the software without having to purchase the update.
  • exclusive access to new features and enhancements as soon as they are ready during the subscription period.
  • Updates to the latest TeamViewer versions means continued compatibility with the latest operating systems.

Do we offer monthly payment?

At the moment we are not able to offer monthly payments.
Currently, all subscription packages are purchased and renewed on an annual basis.

What are regular feature updates and how do I get them?

Throughout the year, TeamViewer releases new features, functionality and patches in order to continue improving and maintaing your experience with our product.

During your active subscription, you will immediately have access to the latest updates both major and minor. In most cases you will be prompted to update automatically in the software. You can also check this under Help > Check for new version

Can I still buy a perpetual or permanent license?

We no longer offer perpetual licenses.

However we recognize that every business has different needs. Please contact our Sales team to assist you with your specific business requirements.

Can I keep my perpetual license if I switch to a subscription license?

Of course!
Your perpetual license was offered for life and we will continue to uphold this promise.

After switching to a subscription license from a perpetual license, your old perpetual license will remain available. You may continue to use your perpetual license on the version of TeamViewer it is currently valid for.

Will my subscription automatically renew?

Yes. For your convenience and to avoid service interruptions, your annual subscription will automatically renew every 12 months from your purchase date.

Note: If you wish to cancel your subscription, please submit a ticket at least 28 days before your renewal date.

Do I receive any announcement before renewing my subscription?

Yes and No - We usually send an email to your registered contact around 6 weeks before your subscription expires. However it is subjected to the country origin and local regulations

How / until when can I cancel my subscription?

For your security, all cancellations must be submitted in writing  a ticket. Written requests must be received by TeamViewer at least 28 days prior to the end of the initial subscription term or any subscription renewal term.

If I cancel my subscription license, what happens to my legacy perpetual license?

After cancelling a subscription license, your old perpetual license remains as it was. You may continue to use your perpetual license on the version of TeamViewer it was purchased for.

When do you start my subscription contract?

From the day you order a subscription.

When can I get an invoice?

When you order a subscription license.
Also, on a renewal day every year.

When can I get a quotation?

Before you purchase a subscription license from our Sales team.

Can I get an invoice before renewing my subscription?

No, you will receive an invoice on a renewal day.

Can I get a quotation before renewing?

No, we only send a quotation before purchase. 
As the license is a subscription, it is a continuation of the original purchase and will be the same price unless we notify you of any change in writing beforehand.

How can I get a receipt?

We provide clients only who contact us as it is an optional.
Please contact our support team so that we can assist you.

How can I change information of my credit card for a next year payment?

Please visit here to change your credit card information.

Instruction: 

1. Type in your most recent invoice number and the email address it was sent to
  2. On the next page you will see the payment options (PayPal, Credit Card). Select Credit Card.
  3. Type in your credit card information.

- If there are no outstanding balances on your subscription, no charges will occur. The next invoice that is generated will be run on the new card at the time of processing.

- If you have an invoice that was not paid on the previous card (due to payment error, etc), the outstanding balance will be run on the new card.

Once updated, all future subscription invoices will use the new card.

How much is my renewal?

We will send an invoice on a renewal day so that you are able to see. However please contact our support team to assist you.

Please note that our support team is not able to negotiate renewal price.

Version history
Revision #:
9 of 9
Last update:
a month ago
Updated by:

Labels (2)
Contributors