This article applies to all TeamViewer users who would like to purchase a Business-, Premium- or Corporate plan

General

TeamViewer offers different plans for the commercial use of the TeamViewer software.

Please feel free to reach out to our Sales department to discuss your individual needs or check our online license assistant for the best fitting plan for your business.

Can I test TeamViewer before purchasing?

Yes, you may have a free and non-binding test of TeamViewer for the use in a commercial environment for 7 days. This period can be extended.

Start your trial now by downloading TeamViewer from our website: https://www.teamviewer.com/download/

Which payment methods do you offer?

We accept payments via bank transfer, credit card, debit card and PayPal Express Checkout

We accept payments via the following debit cards:

Country Debit card
Brazil  Boleto
China  UnionPay
Denmark  Dankort
France

Carte Bleue

Carte Bancaire

Italy

CartaSi

Postepay

Spain

4b

Euro6000

Servired

Rest of World (where available):

• MasterCard,
  • Visa,
  • AmericanExpress, 
  • JCB,
  • Diners Club,
  • Discover,
  • VisaElectron,
  • Maestro,
  • Debit Mastercard

Note: The logos for the different payment methods are only shown on the website, when you choose the related payment method.

How can I order a license?

You can place your order anytime by phone, email, fax or online in our web shop. If you are not sure which license meets your needs best, please feel free to contact us, we would be delighted to help you.

The following online help might make the decision, which license suits you best, easier:

I have purchased a version upgrade. Do I have to activate the new plan?

No, the plan will be switched automatically from old to new for your existing activations on our servers. 

Here you can read how to activate your plan, if you feel like the plan is not yet activated on your account.

Do I have to activate my plan on my customer’s side as well?

No, you should only do this in exceptional cases.

For commercial use TeamViewer requires an active license plan only on one side of the connection.

Note: If you activated your plan on your customer’s side they could technically use your plan.

What is the purpose of the license keys for the AddOn channels?

You will only need the keys as a proof of purchase for the AddOn channels. All TeamViewer installations are activated with your Premium / Corporate license key (only on your not the client’s end!). The AddOn channels do not need to be activated separately as the system automatically checks how many AddOn channels are associated with the respective main license.

Do I have to activate my TeamViewer plan on every device?

No. It is sufficient that you activate your plan on your TeamViewer account.

This applies to all TeamViewer applications on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, Android, Windows Phone and BlackBerry.

Note: If you connect to mobile devices (iOS or Android), a licensed connection is possible using the Business-, Premium- and Corporate plan with an AddOn for "Mobile Device Support".

Note: Please note the restrictions that limit the possible number of simultaneous TeamViewer sessions of your plan.

I am a value added reseller. Do I get special conditions?

Thank you for your interest in reselling TeamViewer. In case you currently aren’t registered up as a Distributor or Reseller and would like to benefit from our special conditions, please visit us on our Channel partner site. 

We look forward to hearing from you!

Cancellation or Refund

For any individual license questions incl. cancellation and refund) please contact our Sales team directly. 

Version history
Revision #:
15 of 15
Last update:
‎12 Dec 2018, 1:55 AM
Updated by:

Labels (1)