TeamViewer runs on a variety of different operating systems. For this article, we use the download of the TeamViewer full version on a device running a Windows operating system.
1. Please choose your operating system (=OS) to continue the download by clicking on the icon for your OS:
2. Please choose the correct TeamViewer module for the download. Depending on the OS, you can choose between different modules. If you are in doubt which module is the right for you, you can always start with the full version, which offers all features.
Example for the Windows-download: Scroll to find more modules
3. To start the download, click on the Download TeamViewer button
4. The download of an .exe file starts automatically after clicking the download button.
Note: Depending on the setup of your device, you will find the download in the lower part of your screen (1) or in the download file of your computer (2): (1) Download completed (visible in the lower part of your screen)(2) The file might appear in this folder
5. Open the TeamViewer_Setup.exe file via clicking on the downloaded file (single - or double-click depending on your setup)
When you are receiving an Open file - security warning, please continue with clicking on Run. Please make sure to verify the publisher as TeamViewer GmbH