No sound from remote computer

Hey

The person who normally takes care of my PC is gone for holidays, and I am stuck with this problem that I could not fix on my own.

The problem is that I cannot hear any sound when connecting remotely to a desktop PC from my laptop. Both systems are running the Manjaro OS with the latest updates and Teamviewer 12.0.90041. On the laptop the sound works fine (Analog Stereo Output). The remote machine does not have analog IO, it is only attached to a monitor with incorporated speakers by a HDMI cable.

I cannot find the right settings in Pulseaudio and Teamviewer in order to hear the sound remotely, although I've tried a high amount of combinations. In Extras-Options-Remote Control, both systems have the "Play computer sounds and music" option checked. The remote machine now uses Digital Stereo (HDMI) output, and sounds can be heard fine where the PC is located. However, I cannot hear it over Teamviewer.

Could you please help me with a fix for this problem ? I would be extremely grateful for your help, as I really need to listen some large multimedia files, and would take forever to transfer.

Katie