TV13 on Ubuntu MATE 16.04 LTS -- Reproducible Hangs

On Ubuntu MATE 16.04 LTS host, TeamViewer completely hangs whenever a remote session performs any window operation (resizing/moving any window from any application).

More precisely, I found this problem since TV12, but it continues on even after upgrading to TV13 (both installed from DEB packages).

Remote sessions from Windows or other Linux machine work almost flawlessly, except whenever the moment when a user tries to resize/move any window from any application running on the host. Once that occurs, the whole TV hangs -- not only the current active session, but the whole TV (therefore, new connection attempts will all fail). The only way to "unblock" it, is the physically access the host machine, and press <Esc> (The host is visibly stuck in the window operation with the window outline displayed, pressing <Esc> cancels the window operation).

Although this situation is reproducible 100% of the time on my Ubuntu MATE 16.04 LTS host, I have no clue so far on how to debug it. Any suggestion is welcome!

Flying @way