Delete computer from list

jelabarre59
jelabarre59 Posts: 25 ✭✭

So how are you supposed to *****DELETE***** computers from your list of devices???  Such a basic and OBVIOUS function, yet it seems like TV managed to FORGET to add it.  I do a search on the site here, and there is nothing about it here either, which leads me to believe it is NOT possible to delete old machines.  I have various systems on the list I want to remove due to them being short-term test/trial setups, dead hardware or switched to a different OS, etc.  Even one duplicated for some reason.  Would like to clean up my list, but apparently that's not allowed.  It's as bad as Google Play's device list (which also does not have a way to remove old devices).

Comments

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

HI @jelabarre59

Thanks for your post.

Do you mean devices saved in your Computers & contacts list? You can delete the device via the gear wheel in the top right corner of the software: 

delete device.png

Please keep in mind: If you delete a device from the Recent connections list it will be deleted from your Computers & contacts list as well.

I hope this help you,

Esther

Former Community Manager

• jelabarre59
    jelabarre59 Posts: 25 ✭✭

Not seeing a "gear wheel" on my client.

Workspace 1_20180525_002.jpg

• Esther
    Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager

I´ll move this post into the Linux folder since it looks like you are using TeamViewer on Linux. 

Former Community Manager