I've been having this issue since TeamViewer 14.4. I opened a ticket and they told me it would be fixed in the next version I just upgraded to the latest 14.6 version and I see that I was lied to. I'm running an extremely standard Kubuntu with a regular US English keyboard layout.
As an IT admin typing ip adresses all day long having to use the dot on the letter side of keyboard rather than on the key pad is horrendous.
I have started deploying **Third Party Product** on 850 computers....
I am paying WAY too much money to be have issues like this that are flat out ignored. I'm getting tired of the Linux client being a third class citizen. The fact that there is a Linux client in the first place is the only reason I pay for this product. But for $600 a year you'd think we could a litte bit better support.