Linux and audio/video conferencing

If my knowledge is up to date, there is still no video or audio conferencing since version 13 on linux.

Are there any hopes/ news that it comes back?

Comments

• So I understand that on top of this Teamviewer12 will not work any more in the near future?
    "Depending on the location, we’re asking our free users with older versions of TeamViewer to update to the latest version by June 18th, 2019 in order to continue using the software"
    ( https://community.teamviewer.com/t5/Announcements/Updating-to-the-latest-and-greatest-version-of-TeamViewer/m-p/49692#M360 ).
    So we get a "new" version with less functions and are supposed to update?
  • Bumping this because it is the top post relating to the issue. Monitoring audio has become very useful to me. It's one of the few reasons to boot into Windows anymore. Please (re)add this to Linux!
  • tiemannm
    tiemannm Posts: 1

More than a year has past since this question was posed... are there answers yet?

• bernd_b
    bernd_b Posts: 3

I am really disappointed about teamviewer.

First, they made a real fuss about supporting linux with a native version. But the result is an app which less functions than before.

I wish the old times back where they use the window api wine to support linux.