Send Command

Hello, I recently left windows and went to xubuntu. The Send command option is active in teamviewer, however the hot keys do not work. Example: CTRL + E, CTRL + F Sometimes CTRL + C and CTRL + V do not work. Is it necessary to configure something in linux to work? This problem happens when you access windows machines

Comments

• ChristianCay
    ChristianCay Posts: 182 [Former Staff]

Dear adaobaum,

Thank you for your post.

To be able to use key shortcuts all you need to do is make sure they are enabled on your side.

Make sure that you have the option Send key combinations enabled in Extras > Options > Remote control.

Shortcuts mentioned were tested and work properly from Xubuntu to Windows and vice-versa.

If you have any other questions don't hesitate to post back.

Best regards,

Christian

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
  • Hi.

In version 13.1.3026 does not exist such option Extras > Optiocns > Remote Control

When will be released this functionality?

Thanks in advance.

• BenJS
    BenJS Posts: 1

Yes, I also am needing to send a ctrl+x command. There seems to be many features missing in the latest version. When will these be back? It essentially makes teamviewer useless without these.

• rdumont
    rdumont Posts: 1

I'm also missing this in the latest version. This is VERY important.

• I'm using Teamviewer 14 and there's not such a option for Linux. I cannot send key combinations. Please help.