TeamViewer v12.0.76279 and xrandr panning viewport (X.org, LXDE, LightDM) problem

Hello, I'm having troubles using this configuration. Panning viewport allows me to have a bigger framebuffer (let's say a virtual size of desktop of 1440x900) than real netbook display (1024x600). Moving mouse around the screen when you're at edges whole screen automagically scrolls (so viewport 1024x600 follows the mouse to cover all 1440x900 desktop).

I set this resolution via xrandr in /etc/lightdm/lightdm.conf, actually system-wide settings, in fact virtual desktop size is applied already at greeter.

But if I connect using TeamViewer I see only the viewport size and I just cant get the whole screen neither get the screen to follow the mouse.

Any way to achieve it? Many thanks.

Comments

• ChristianCay
    ChristianCay Posts: 182 [Former Staff]

Dear maiux,

Thank you for contacting TeamViewer.

Is it possible to get a screenshot to confirm the behavior described?

We are looking forward to it.

If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Christian

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
  • maiux
    maiux Posts: 3

Hi, thanks for reply. Here they are: same desktop remotely connected via TeamViewer and via VNC Connect.

Tried also without VNC installed, same behaviour. As you can see, client is on macOS (Sierra), v12.0.82953

TeamViewer v12.0.85001TeamViewer v12.0.85001VNC Connect (latest)VNC Connect (latest)

• ChristianCay
    ChristianCay Posts: 182 [Former Staff]

Dear maiux,

Thank you for contacting TeamViewer.

May you please let us know what's the resolution of the eee-90 device?

We are looking forward to your comments.

Best regards,

Christian

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
  • maiux
    maiux Posts: 3

You can find it in the first post. However here it is: viewport is 1440x900, real netbook display is 1024x600.

Any plans to resolve this bug? VNCConnect performs way better and NoMachine too.