Teamviewer 12 Ubuntu Gnome message not ready. Please check your connection

Excuse my English

Hello,

I turn around in circles without finding solutions.
I have the message not ready. Please check your connection when I run Teamviewer on Ubuntu Gnome 16.04 (same as 17.04)

During installation, Teamviewer works, but the next time Ubuntu is launched, I get the message: not ready to check your connection.

I try several solutions, some work under Debian, but on Ubuntu.

I saw that on Debian it proposed to install:
]

aptitude install libdbus-1-3: libasound2 i386 i386 libexpat1: libfontconfig1 i386 i386 libfreetype6: i386 libjpeg62: libpng12-0 i386 i386 libsm6: libxdamage1 i386 i386 libxext6: libxfixes3 i386 i386 libxinerama1: libxrandr2 i386 i386 libxrender1 : I386 libxtst6: i386 zlib1g: i386
No result.

I also try without results:

Apt-get -f install
I have seen that some

Sudo dpkg --add-architecture i386
But it seems to me that Ubuntu is multi-architecture and that no need. I did it even more successful.

Of course there is no firewall.

If I run Teamviewer from the command line I do not have any error messages.

It works with Ubuntu Unity but not with Gnome

Comments

• ChristianCay
    ChristianCay Posts: 182 [Former Staff]

Dear torxxl,

Thank you for contacting TeamViewer.

One reason this issue might happen (Not showing an ID) is that the application is not able to grab the active session.

To fix your issue, please start TeamViewer with the system. This will help to grab the session.

Simply click on Start TeamViewer with system on the main window or go to Extras > Options > General > Start TeamViewer with system

Please restart and test to see if the issue is solved.

We are looking forward to your comments.

Best regards,

Christian

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.
  • torxxl
    torxxl Posts: 3

Hello,

The message disappears, but when I want to open an assignment, I get the message: Failed to log on! No response from server ..... (Échec de la demande d'ouverture de session ! Absence de réponse du serveur....)

Thanks in advance for help

• ChristianCay
    ChristianCay Posts: 182 [Former Staff]

Dear torxxl,

Thank you for your feedback

Are you able to log in using management console?

This will to diagnose better your issue.

We are looking forward to your comments.

Best regards,

Christian

Did my reply answer your question? Accept it as a solution to help others, Thanks.