Can sound from Android be played on my computer?

I know that I can play the sounds from another computer on my computer via TeamViewer.

I have got TeamViewer QuickSupport installed on my Android phone. Can the same be done here, that is, can I hear sound from Android on my computer? And can I do the vice-versa also? If yes, how?

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• evjpjr
    evjpjr Posts: 1

thank u.

@mousourik wrote:
    I know that I can play the sounds from another computer on my computer via TeamViewer.

I have got TeamViewer QuickSupport installed on my Android phone. Can the same be done here, that is, can I hear sound from Android on my computer? And can I do the vice-versa also? If yes, how?

@mousourik wrote:

solved

• gockel
    gockel Posts: 1

Hi,

are there any news about the issue?

BR

gockel

• Is there any update on this? I see that the option to share audio is still greyed out so I assume it's not been added as a feature yet, but is it in the works at all?